• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K16
  3. Downgraded from Xbox One to 360

User Info: MarBu13

MarBu13
4 years ago#1
Just purchased the 360 version today and I'm still pretty impressed. After having the One for sometime, I always like to pull out the last gen console and play with (and even be more entertained) with older titles. The gameplay on this one is still solid, but I'm disappointed about the Paint Tool feature. In older games, I made awesome CAWs with the logos provided by the Paint Tool that actually STAYED when you saved your CAW. You can go on and delete the logo and use that space for something else. I guess this year, if you delete the logo your CAW is using, you're just screwed because it'll disappear.

Man, huge setback.

MarBu13
4 years ago#2
Nevermind, it's still there!

User Info: only138

only138
4 years ago#3
sweet I was actually wondering about that I downgraded also and am having more fun on this version:) I can edit all my caws w no crash:) woman fighting men,superstar threads, and best of all match editor option and 100s of.match types:)6 man battle royal elimination ect..custom themes:) so if I delete one my my logos from a caw to make another will it still be on ur caw or does it disappear?

MarBu13
4 years ago#4
Nope, it doesn't disappear. All my logos are still into place with the original CAW, even with my deleting and replacing them. I don't know what made me think otherwise! Sorry bout that!

User Info: Saxon

Saxon
4 years ago#5
They really gotta fix that logo crap since there is absolutely no reason why the logos stick around after you delete the caw on PS4 and Xbox One.

Make it like the PS3 and 360 version...just upscale the graphics and keep the limited reversals, which makes the game competitive now against the CPU.

User Info: kayoticdreamz

kayoticdreamz
4 years ago#6
360/ps3 version > xbox one/ps4 version
  1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K16
  3. Downgraded from Xbox One to 360
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A