• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Garetjax333

Garetjax333
1 month ago#1
That was awesome. What a great remake! Beat all content and it feels good. Now on to IX, but the copies seem quite expensive.
The good ol' days never existed. It's the coverage of negative news that increased significantly. www.goodnewsnetwork.org
FFRK ID# GfRd Tyro DVG

User Info: behindtheword

behindtheword
1 month ago#2
Yeah, 9 really spiked in price thanks to CV19, and people being inside more often than not. I've noticed nothing close to anything Megaten though, which in the last month, spiked another 30%, and they're all in the 80~300 range, with like one exception, the original SMT 4.

It's nuts right now for videogame purchases for games out of print on current or last gen systems/recently defunct systems.

The current $35 full version on ebay, given it's over 3 days out from the auction closing, is probably going to hit 70~90 range by then.

This is the cheapest I could find, ebay, with a solid seller:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ds-DRAGON-QUEST-IX-Sentinels-Of-The-Starry-Skies-x-RPG-Game-

NTSC-REGION-FREE/324213633950?epid=70768502&hash=

item4b7ca3739e%3Ag%3AEpMAAOSwu2Re4jJe&LH_BIN=1

Reconnect the three above.
Life can be unexpected. Embrace and prepare for anything.

Garetjax333
1 month ago#3
Thanks for looking into that @behindtheword ! IX and X are the only ones I haven’t played. I’m working my way through in order and once I’m done, I’ll play XI again, but I’ll get the Definitive Edition.
The good ol' days never existed. It's the coverage of negative news that increased significantly. www.goodnewsnetwork.org
FFRK ID# GfRd Tyro DVG

Garetjax333
1 month ago#4
I tried the link you sent, but it says the page is missing.
FFRK ID# GfRd Tyro DVG

behindtheword
1 month ago#5
https://preview.tinyurl.com/y2smsgnh

behindtheword
1 month ago#6
I split the link into 3 sections, as combined, it's too long for GFAQs single word string limitation. You were suppose to combine them individually so the spaces are removed between them, but the tiny url should work just fine, so use that instead.

Garetjax333
1 month ago#7
Thank you so so so much @behindtheword !!!
FFRK ID# GfRd Tyro DVG

behindtheword
1 month ago#8
No sweat. Enjoy the game.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: dragonkiss88

dragonkiss88
1 month ago#9
I didn't know DQ9 was going for that much. I have a copy of it that I don't play. Now I'm thinking maybe I should try to sell it.
3DS Dragonkiss & FC: 1650-7227-0096 - Pokemon X, OR, AS & US ING Dragon
Switch Dragonkiss SW-6265-3643-9315 Pokemon Sword ING Dragon

Garetjax333
1 month ago#10
Yes you should @dragonkiss88
You could make a decent amount for it.
FFRK ID# GfRd Tyro DVG
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A

How do I get into Alexandria Tower? General2 Answers
how do i beat (rhapthorne)? Enemy/Boss3 Answers
Magic Key chests? Side Quest2 Answers
Lost sight of Empryea's Shadow? Side Quest2 Answers
Cameron's Codex 022 Morrie's Minions help? Side Quest1 Answer