Made the switch to JP (PART TWO)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts: Unchained X
  3. Made the switch to JP (PART TWO)

User Info: Tommykitty

Tommykitty
6 months ago#481
If I had known this I would have deliberately tanked a hit with Second Chance two rounds beforehand. Too late for that now. Eenh. I could have used the extra Mickey and Broom for clearing 14 but whatever.

User Info: CrazyBilkes

CrazyBilkes
6 months ago#482
Yeah definitely skip the gear golem. I'm chippin away at tier16 and saw him pop up around round 150 at level 1700 and I'm like pffffff bye see ya!
t( -__-t)

User Info: digitalwill2000

digitalwill2000
6 months ago#483
Xashowd posted...
Not gonna lie, was hoping for the Electric Boogaloo joke, even if I still have no idea what it references. It just sounds funny.

“Everyone else is laughing at this joke that I don’t know why is funny, so I’m gonna laugh at it anyway! See I’m part of the crowd will you be my friend? please...please? How should I feel about this? No really tell me how, because I cant think for myself”
Bart-Mangled Banner is the greatest Simpsons episode. It is great for the exact same reason american audiences hate it: because it captures them so accurately.

Tommykitty
6 months ago#484
Did anyone pick up VIP this week? I'm wondering if this 5-Brooms-And-2-Of-Each-Gem quest has any bonus jewels or not. I'm only planning to pay VIP a couple more times before Christmas and normally I'd prefer to wait until that additional 1,400 jewels is included even if the 6-pack of gems is tempting.

CrazyBilkes
6 months ago#485
If they do give extra jewels, its gonna be very minimal. Like 20 or 30, but I wanna say that these don't give any at all.
t( -__-t)

Tommykitty
6 months ago#486
Figured. This few weeks has lacked the VIP medal-plus-bonus-jewels thing so I'm hoping they do at least a couple more by Christmas. As tempting as the gems are I'll probably just wait.

CrazyBilkes
6 months ago#487
Tommykitty posted...
Figured. This few weeks has lacked the VIP medal-plus-bonus-jewels thing so I'm hoping they do at least a couple more by Christmas. As tempting as the gems are I'll probably just wait.

It seems like a pretty frequent deal. Since we just came out of a major huge anniversary event with deals upon deals, they're probably taking a little bit of a break lol. But yeah, once the Christmas season rolls around we'll see some more events, and probably New Years too.
t( -__-t)

User Info: donnbobhardy

donnbobhardy
6 months ago#488
They're rapid firing a lot of stuff in global, presumably to help it catch up with JP. Maybe they're slowing JP down for the same reason?
---
3DS FC: 4296-3311-3613 PM if you add me

Tommykitty
6 months ago#489
Oofah. So, I'm a slight bit torn. I've been bigging up my little Christmas Day pull fiesta whereby I save up 60k and pull 20 times and see what sort of bounty I can amass. Cue SEJ tossing out a -really- great looking Oogie Boogie limited medal. He's T7 reverse power...-instantly- drool-worthy for me as I quite literally have zero reverse power medals worth using outside of Proud Mode's ridiculous restrictions.

On the other hand, with HD Vanitas and Kairi EX I'm smashing everything outside of Proud with a casual smirk, discounting Coliseum where I'm only in it for a few brooms each month and I'm out afterward. So I'm torn. Spend 30k now and definitely get that sweet Oogie LE, and then only do 10 pulls on Christmas, or wait and see this one pass me by..but with the possibility of something even better and 60k jewels to have a go.

What do you think then? @_@

CrazyBilkes
6 months ago#490
I'd wait for the next big event, also for whatever new mechanics they introduce that will require the newer medals.
t( -__-t)
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts: Unchained X
  3. Made the switch to JP (PART TWO)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived