Can someone break down story quests/seasons for me?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts: Unchained X
  3. Can someone break down story quests/seasons for me?

User Info: digitalwill2000

digitalwill2000
1 year ago#11
I'll break it down real slick for you.

So there was this Bangin' Bear called Aced, you know hes down because hes called Aced. Hes like all, "Yo mah masters, we should work together."
But the other masters? Pfft, they didnt wanna lay low on the hate, nah they'd rather lay DOWN the hate, "We wont work together, you suck Aced, we will blame everything on you, so sayeth the master."
Dayum som, they even laughed at him! You Ava'n a laugh Ava!
It gets worse, theres this one yellow guy, he was no cool cat, he was vicious, leading Aced on with some lie about an alliance. Aced was about to get the kid to sit down, but that waifu Ava was like "Nah". Aced was a cool brutha bear, he 'beared' his mercy.
Then like, things get all bad with this war. "I told you!" Aced laid it raw, "Why y'all gotta hate on a playa?"
Bart-Mangled Banner is the greatest Simpsons episode. It is great for the exact same reason american audiences hate it: because it captures them so accurately.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts: Unchained X
  3. Can someone break down story quests/seasons for me?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived