What is the dumbest thing you've ever done in this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts: Unchained X
  3. What is the dumbest thing you've ever done in this game?

User Info: DreamRedux

DreamRedux
10 months ago#21
(JP Ver) Spent all my jewels on 0.2 Riku. Had I'd saved them, I'd have enough to mercy 0.2 Kairi.

User Info: itsyourlife

itsyourlife
10 months ago#22
It's not really stupid in comparison, but when trying to get my Meow Wow and Pals medal, I had Sora, Riku, and Meow Wow all locked and couldn't figure out what my issue was. I only mention it because I frequently give people s*** for that same mistake
MFF ALLIANCE: NEGA NEBULOUS
NOW RECRUITING

User Info: digitalwill2000

digitalwill2000
10 months ago#23
When I started playing it was on a Monday morning so I figured I would get VIP because of an extra jewel event (50 jewels...)
...They literally had NO other event running, NO other vip exclusive events, NO 0AP event. Nothing...

Had I had known just how frequent special VIP events were...I wouldnt have squandered that money (plus Im in UK and we have to pay more)
"I've nothing to add to the discussion. Just here to say what the word 'Opinion' means because I think people dont know. Unless you agree with me"

User Info: EragonRider07

EragonRider07
10 months ago#24
Actually we pay less in the UK.

Americans pay $15 for the weekly deal, we pay £10.99 which converts to less than $15.
3DS FC: 0232-8921-2130 Y IGN - Draco, X IGN - Ashington
Friend Safari: Grass -Sunkern, Gogoat, Ivysaur

User Info: IllustratedZero

IllustratedZero
10 months ago#25
I pulled

User Info: gurgitoy2

gurgitoy2
10 months ago#26
I also wasted gems reviving on missions where the objective was to not continue...

Also, I wouldn't have known this in advance, but I wish I had used my SP cost medal on iB&B instead of the stupid Shark. Sure, he's not totally useless, but...
"Now I have chortle time. Fawful scattered your minions like litter from a sad ugly cat."

User Info: EAims

EAims
10 months ago#27
gurgitoy2 posted...
I also wasted gems reviving on missions where the objective was to not continue...

Also, I wouldn't have known this in advance, but I wish I had used my SP cost medal on iB&B instead of the stupid Shark. Sure, he's not totally useless, but...

There will be more don't worry!
A b c d e f guy, h I j k l m n o buddy, q r s t u fwend, w x eh! and (pfft). These are the Canadian ABC's, Susie likes hairy b**** what do you think of these?

User Info: ReishaValentyn

ReishaValentyn
10 months ago#28
Wasted gems on a banner when the next day a new banner with better deals sprung up. =_=

From now on just save save and save. I've got good medals and for now im just content with going thru the main story and getting the colosseum avatar items.
"The Night is illuminated by the Moon surrounded by the company of the Stars." -Reisha V.
http://i.imgur.com/bCJP4N0.gifv
(message deleted)

User Info: Clynerr

Clynerr
10 months ago#30
Fused medals that were 21% bonus during the HSC it related to.
PSN: Clynerr
FC 1032 1558 7509
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts: Unchained X
  3. What is the dumbest thing you've ever done in this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived