NA Update: Maleficent B and more!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts: Unchained X
  3. NA Update: Maleficent B and more!

User Info: EAims

EAims
1 year ago#31
gurgitoy2 posted...
Oh, thanks for the info! I'm hoarding Maleficent B medals now. I did fuse four together at 5*, and I have another 6 waiting.

You can still guilt one boosted one and just farm a bunch more. The drop rate is pretty good. I have like 5 or 6 already, on top of the extra 5* ones from objectives (after guilting).
A b c d e f guy, h I j k l m n o buddy, q r s t u fwend, w x eh! and (pfft). These are the Canadian ABC's, Susie likes hairy b**** what do you think of these?

User Info: hatemakingnames

hatemakingnames
1 year ago#32
Jevrath posted...
hatemakingnames posted...
CrazyBilkes posted...
Might wanna keep a couple extra Maleficent stocked back for when/if we get Awakenings next month.

What are those?

Did you read any of the other posts describing awakenings? They're extra effects that fusing duplicate medals together produces, similar to guilting.

...what posts? https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/158979-kingdom-hearts-unchained-x?search=awakenings

Also, can you get the boosted medal to drop more than once? If so, what is the approximate drop rate?
GameFAQs likes to hide this feedback link: http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/feedback/

User Info: EAims

EAims
1 year ago#33
Jevrath posted...
CrazyBilkes posted...
Might wanna keep a couple extra Maleficent stocked back for when/if we get Awakenings next month.

What are those?

Did you read any of the other posts describing awakenings? They're extra effects that fusing duplicate medals together produces, similar to guilting.

...what posts? https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/158979-kingdom-hearts-unchained-x?search=awakenings

Also, can you get the boosted medal to drop more than once? If so, what is the approximate drop rate?

Um, like in this thread buddy...

And yeah you can get multiple. I've got at least 5 already. Who knows what the drop rate is, just keep trying.
A b c d e f guy, h I j k l m n o buddy, q r s t u fwend, w x eh! and (pfft). These are the Canadian ABC's, Susie likes hairy b**** what do you think of these?

User Info: Oblivion9312

Oblivion9312
1 year ago#34
So, the best thing to do would be to hoard all the Maleficents for now then combine them into the boosted one after the update, right? If you get one that you like before Maleficent is fully guilted, is there a way to keep it or do you just have to keep going and hope you reroll the same one after she's guilted?

If that's the case, would it be better to avoid the situation entirely and just guilt her now and farm a few extras to reroll Awakening skills later?
FC: 2922-0216-0446 ~ IGN: Tony
ACNL Dream Address: 4400-2565-9616

User Info: digitalwill2000

digitalwill2000
1 year ago#35
Hwat this Awakening thing people are talking about? Specifically I mean WHERE are you getting this info and is this an event theyve had before or something new... For goodness sake, whenever I take the initiative in this game they always add something the next day/week where doing that thing then would hav been severly more efficient.

I only ever got VIP once, the week after I started playing. I had NO idea how frequent special events were, infact its extremely rare for there to be no event...
...The week I got VIP had ABSOLUTELY ZERO EVENTS. AND IT COSTS MORE HERE.
"I've nothing to add to the discussion. Just here to say what the word 'Opinion' means because I think people dont know. Unless you agree with me"

User Info: Xashowd

Xashowd
1 year ago#36
digitalwill2000 posted...
Hwat this Awakening thing people are talking about? Specifically I mean WHERE are you getting this info and is this an event theyve had before or something new... For goodness sake, whenever I take the initiative in this game they always add something the next day/week where doing that thing then would hav been severly more efficient.

I only ever got VIP once, the week after I started playing. I had NO idea how frequent special events were, infact its extremely rare for there to be no event...
...The week I got VIP had ABSOLUTELY ZERO EVENTS. AND IT COSTS MORE HERE.

Based on the news for the Japanese version, which is well ahead of us. Kingdom Hearts Insider is a good site as it stays up-to-date with both versions of KHUX.

As for Awakening it's a new feature for the upcoming Union Cross Update we'll be getting in April, but that JP already has. It adds not only that, but also Multiplayer as well. Because the update arrives so soon, and the Anniversary of the game's release is in April as well, any and all Event Medals from Maleficent B until the Union Cross update are best kept unfused. That way we can take full advantage of the Awakening system. If inventory space is an issue, 6 Star them and Fuse into manageable chunks (like making 6 of the 7 into 3 with 1 dot each and leaving the 7th alone). I have 350 slots thanks to the Invo sale and am using around 220 of them, so I should be good until the update. Your mileage may vary.
I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr! MHGen IGN: Laguna.
3DS FC: 3695-0746-1582. Xashowd. PM me if you add me.

User Info: donnbobhardy

donnbobhardy
1 year ago#37
Oblivion9312 posted...
If you get one that you like before Maleficent is fully guilted, is there a way to keep it or do you just have to keep going and hope you reroll the same one after she's guilted?

When you fuse a medal onto a medal with a trait, you are given the choice of keeping the old one or taking the new one. Or so I've heard.
---
3DS FC: 4296-3311-3613 PM if you add me

User Info: Clynerr

Clynerr
1 year ago#38
Looks like another sticky will be in the works lol
PSN: Clynerr
FC 1032 1558 7509

User Info: Xashowd

Xashowd
1 year ago#39
Clynerr posted...
Looks like another sticky will be in the works lol

Big time. Gonna need it for the Union Cross update.
I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr! MHGen IGN: Laguna.
3DS FC: 3695-0746-1582. Xashowd. PM me if you add me.

User Info: CrazyBilkes

CrazyBilkes
1 year ago#40
donnbobhardy posted...
Oblivion9312 posted...
If you get one that you like before Maleficent is fully guilted, is there a way to keep it or do you just have to keep going and hope you reroll the same one after she's guilted?

When you fuse a medal onto a medal with a trait, you are given the choice of keeping the old one or taking the new one. Or so I've heard.

That's correct. You can choose to replace the trait or keep the one you already had. Also, for medals with 2 awoken slots you can choose between the two which you want to replace. So it's not like a certain one gets booted out for the new one. It's a pretty awesome system and I'm really enjoying it so far.

Something else to note about the 40% 2x Attack awoken skill. From what I've seen when using this, having this trait automatically makes the medal usable twice no matter what. The 40% pertains to a chance for an automatic second activation at no cost. So basically simply having that trait equipped gives you double medals. A party member pointed this out and we experimented with it to confirm.
t( -__-t)
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts: Unchained X
  3. NA Update: Maleficent B and more!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived