How should I go about guilting Meow Wow & pals?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts: Unchained X
  3. How should I go about guilting Meow Wow & pals?

User Info: digitalwill2000

digitalwill2000
1 year ago#1
I made a smilisr thread a couple weeks ago, Im just checking on something similar because Im not too confident to just risk this stuff on a game I cant abuse a quickload button with, lol.

I have a meowwow with 6 dots, and I have a riku and sora ready to evolve it with. I also have several other meow wows. Is it worth pre-guilting the meow-wow now before evolving it to level my nova (which is another thing I dont quite grasp) or should I evolve it now and guilt it with another 'Meow Wow & Pals'?

Keep in mind that Meow Wow can ionly be guilted up to 25% whilst Meow Wow & Pals is something like 90-120%

I dont have as many spare sora and riku medals, and I had ignorantly applied dots to every other spare riku, is it worth sacrificing those dots if I ever want to reguilt a meow wow and pals?

Finally. lets say I have 2 of the same fully evolved medals with 3 dots each. So this means 7 'dots' altogether when combining them, does combining them in this way apply guilt?
And if so, would applying two same medals with 4 dots each apply the guilt roulette twice?

Hope that all made sense.
"I've nothing to add to the discussion. Just here to say what the word 'Opinion' means because I think people dont know. Unless you agree with me"

User Info: EAims

EAims
1 year ago#2
Normally I'd be snarky about making this topic again, but I'm sleepy so I'll just be helpful! :)

First the max will be 100%.

Second don't pre guilt you're just wasting time.

Third you don't have to start with meow wow, you can use the orbed Riku as the main medal and evolve with the others.

And no the guilt roulette only happens once.
A b c d e f guy, h I j k l m n o buddy, q r s t u fwend, w x eh! and (pfft). These are the Canadian ABC's, Susie likes hairy b**** what do you think of these?

digitalwill2000
1 year ago#3
The meow wow already has 6 dots, what strategy am I not seeing in evolving the riku?
"I've nothing to add to the discussion. Just here to say what the word 'Opinion' means because I think people dont know. Unless you agree with me"

EAims
1 year ago#4
Sorry I misread that part. Yes it's worth it to sacrifice the rikus with dots. Technically it's a waste but if you don't have any other options then you gotta do what ya gotta do. Live and learn, hindsight is 20/20, blah blah.

Hopefully you get a high guilt without too many rerolls.
A b c d e f guy, h I j k l m n o buddy, q r s t u fwend, w x eh! and (pfft). These are the Canadian ABC's, Susie likes hairy b**** what do you think of these?

digitalwill2000
1 year ago#5
thank you. I got the impression that you should guilt lt as much as possible to build chaos or nova or wtv its called (and wtv it means). Its hard to tell when people are talking about something Im not sure I know about or if they are just using the fantraslation, omg im confusing myself again

User Info: Hikako

Hikako
1 year ago#6
If you've never guilted a Meow Wow you might as well guilt it as that first for Nova. To get a proper roll on Meow Wow And Pals rather than keeping the 10-25 range roll, you need to evolve two medals into Meow Wow And Pals, and there's no way around that, so if you have more Meow Wows than the other medal types, losing one to guilt it isn't going to cost you a roll later on unless they reprint these again, in which case you can just get more anyway.

And, you can guilt by merging two with three dots together, but the most efficient is one with two dots and one with three dots. You need "six" dots to guilt a medal, but the second medal itself counts as one of them.

User Info: itsyourlife

itsyourlife
1 year ago#7
Hikako posted...
If you've never guilted a Meow Wow you might as well guilt it as that first for Nova

This is horrible advice. The difference adding one(or even the max possible 5 per medal) Nova level makes doesn't make up for the possible 75 percent reduction in special damage. Do not ever prioritize raising Nova over getting the maximum possible percentage out of your special attack bonus.

You have one Meow Wow with max dots. Fuse it with a Sora and Riku and you will get a max orbed Meow Wow and Pals. Then, use another Meow Wow, Riku, and Sora(assuming you have them) to make a second Meow Wow and Pals. Fuse them, then you'll have the best possible chance for guilt.
MFF ALLIANCE: NEGA NEBULOUS
NOW RECRUITING
(message deleted)

User Info: Hikako

Hikako
1 year ago#9
itsyourlife posted...
Hikako posted...
If you've never guilted a Meow Wow you might as well guilt it as that first for Nova

This is horrible advice. The difference adding one(or even the max possible 5 per medal) Nova level makes doesn't make up for the possible 75 percent reduction in special damage. Do not ever prioritize raising Nova over getting the maximum possible percentage out of your special attack bonus.

You have one Meow Wow with max dots. Fuse it with a Sora and Riku and you will get a max orbed Meow Wow and Pals. Then, use another Meow Wow, Riku, and Sora(assuming you have them) to make a second Meow Wow and Pals. Fuse them, then you'll have the best possible chance for guilt.

Please read the rest of what I said.

To get a proper roll on Meow Wow And Pals rather than keeping the 10-25 range roll, you need to evolve two medals into Meow Wow And Pals, and there's no way around that, so if you have more Meow Wows than the other medal types, losing one to guilt it isn't going to cost you a roll later on unless they reprint these again, in which case you can just get more anyway.

EAims
1 year ago#10
Actually I see your point. Worst case he gets one extra Nova lvl, best case he gets 6. But with several extra meow wows there's nothing else he can do with em (except waste seven to guilt a separate one, assuming he even has that many extra compared to the other two).
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts: Unchained X
  3. How should I go about guilting Meow Wow & pals?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived