• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  3. DEV Update #97 - "Reward Shipment Update and More Patch News"

User Info: chang3ling

chang3ling
1 month ago#11
NightmareGamma posted...
It is not broken on PS4, but recent patches added random Crashes and freezes, as well as some performance issues that weren't there before patch.

I bought and played it like... 2 weeks ago. I don't believe it's been patched since that point. I do recall one particular spot where it would hang for a second, I believe I recall someone saying that it was calculating the loot drop, but aside from that I never had any issues. I don't generally buy DLC as a rule, so the Iga's Backpack thing I can't comment on (but wouldn't care anyways since my PS4 is always online).
~Prepare the laser beam. We're gonna use it tonight.
Engage the laser beam. It's gonna end your life.

User Info: Maetch

Maetch
1 month ago#12
I got my Platinum months ago. As far as I'm concerned, I'm done and have moved on.

I wasn't even expecting the game to be released after a couple years, but I didn't take back my money on the off-chance it did.

User Info: KCGemini

KCGemini
1 month ago#13
I already said it in another topic, but small team + multiple consoles to work with = slow updates.

I have no idea why some of y'all think this game is going to change quickly. It's really not.
Purification in progress...
https://i.imgur.com/8Zp8mR4.png

User Info: xenosaga123

xenosaga123
4 weeks ago#14
within next 3 months they could add significant content. not expecting Boss Revenge mode till 2020, but perhaps they could add co-op.

User Info: rugahboi

rugahboi
4 weeks ago#15
Reminder: Shovel Knight's last piece of DLC still isn't out. So expecting Bloodtsain's lineup of promised content to come out in a timely fashion is just asking to be made angry. This is the double-edged sword known as Kickstarter.
i.imgur.com/KeE1bIk.png?1
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: VioletMassacre

VioletMassacre
4 weeks ago#16
rugahboi posted...
Reminder: Shovel Knight's last piece of DLC still isn't out.

Really? *looks at release date* Man, Bloodstained won't be complete until earliest 2024.

User Info: Eraser35

Eraser35
3 weeks ago#17
The DLC isn't the problem the patch is the problem

User Info: shinefist101

shinefist101
3 weeks ago#18
I stopped playing this on the PS4 as it crashed 4 times within 5 minutes of playing. None of my other games do this.

Does this happen to anyone else?

User Info: Kasuneko

Kasuneko
3 weeks ago#19
shinefist101 posted...
I stopped playing this on the PS4 as it crashed 4 times within 5 minutes of playing. None of my other games do this.

Does this happen to anyone else?

I started playing the PS4 a little bit after launch with patch 1.02 and experienced the first crash while reading from a bookshelf. This was after several hours of play and it repeated again short after so I stopped playing since then. Also I experienced the typical glitches such as items getting stuck on slopes/floor and being stuck on water on several occasions. I guess I'll keep waiting for the patch but my interest in the game has dropped considerably.
"If something should go wrong, let's not get the law involved! One hand washes the other." Dr. Nick Riviera
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  3. DEV Update #97 - "Reward Shipment Update and More Patch News"
  • Post New Message