• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  3. DEV Update #97 - "Reward Shipment Update and More Patch News"

User Info: NightmareGamma

NightmareGamma
1 month ago#1
As the summer of Bloodstained draws to a close we have some updates on the game's continued development for IGA and 505, as well as a look at the art created for the $250 collector's box.

The Collector's Box will hold the slipcase with Kojima art (and everything that goes along with it), the hardcover art book, and your backer shirt. It's a sturdy two-piece box that features original art created just for the backer rewards, surrounded by gold foil accents.

The art we're showing here will wrap around the lid, with Miriam on the front and Gebel and Zangetsu on either side.

As you all know, we were hoping to have everyone's rewards shipped out by now, but a late, unexpected delay at the manufacturer of the Kojima slipcases has forced us to delay the shipment. We apologize for the issue; we now have an updated date for their arrival at our warehouse and expect to be shipping rewards out in late September.

If you'd like to change or update your shipping address and you don't have your survey link handy—or you have any other questions—you can visit our Survey Support page.

Hi everyone, IGA here.

Both Michiru and I have finally finished signing all the necessary reward items. What a long journey... There were over 4,500 copies. They've been shipped back to Fangamer to be packaged alongside the rest of your rewards.

On the development side, we have been working on Zangetsu. We’re going to test it and continue removing bugs. All the promised contents are still being made, so we thank you for your patience.

Speaking of which, it seems that the Japanese console version will be released on October 24th. The publisher in Japan iscalled Game Source Entertainment. For those who are still waiting, I deeply apologize for this delay. We're just a little more time away from a worldwide release.

We hope Japan will enjoy the game as well.

Hey, everyone.

As mentioned in the last update, the bulk of our development resources are still being put into the major Switch update. We don’t have an ETA to share with you on the full revamp, but we are on track to deliver on our internal dates.

One of the things the team is doing now is going through the game and identifying visual effects that are slowing things down. Where possible, we have optimized or replaced effects with ones that aren't as impactful, but visually look the same.

Once the revamp is made public, you'll see effects that are more clear and won’t drag down the framerate. We have a lot more of these kind of improvements in progress, with tons of work being done on input delay, stability, and more, but we felt that it was important to give you an idea of what's being worked on.

Xbox 1 Update 1.006 is looking to arrive by last week of September and will include:

* IGA’s Backpack DLC
* Balance Update #1: Details Here
* Overlord achievement fix
* HDR Fix
* Localization improvements
* XB1-specific bug fixes

That’s the stuff coming in the near future. We are still working on updates for all platforms, bugs, additional content, etc. We will provide updates to you as each element is closer to release.

As always, thanks for your support and particularly your patience while we get through this initial period of post-launch improvements before diving head first into additional content!

Jason “Question” Ryan
Sr Community Manager - 505 Games

Source: https://bloodstained.forums.net/thread/4451/update-reward-shipment-more-patch
DRAGONBALL Z: BATTLE OF Z BEGINNERS GUIDE:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/720091-dragon-ball-z-battle-of-z/68467298

NightmareGamma
1 month ago#2
Someone in the comments also asked what happened to the PS4 Patch that was promised to hit the PS4 at the end of August, and all they say is that they don't have any real info on the PS4 yet, so it was not included in this update post.

Hi

Couldn’t help but notice there was not a single mention of the PS4 version. Last I checked the update that hit Switch and PC a month ago hasn’t hit PS4 yet (the one with the balance changes and improvements to the map interface where you can back out of it with Circle). When is it coming? Why would you ignore this in the update...

Most of our development efforts are focused on Switch. We don't have any real info to give on PS4 at the moment, so it's not in the update.

So who knows when the Patch will actually hit the Store =/

User Info: CBZ652

CBZ652
1 month ago#3
The good news for that is that now is the time to pick up any boss medals you still don't have!
www.theculturecache.com

User Info: kaiju_Boy

kaiju_Boy
1 month ago#4
I’m going to start an anti-Kickstarter campaign:

“Friends don’t let friends Kickstarter”

“Kickstarter - Not even once”

“Just say NO to Kickstarters”
"What!? Know you my actions?" - Breakdown

User Info: GuiltyCrown

GuiltyCrown
1 month ago#5
There is no new patch for Steam huh?
#YesOnMyPhone

User Info: slymshady

slymshady
1 month ago#6
Is it still pretty broken on all platforms? I know the switch version is basically unplayable and being rebuilt.

Guess that explains why they shelved any attention to the other platforms

User Info: superzombie

superzombie
1 month ago#7
WHAT ABOUT MULTIPLAYER?! ... jesus!

User Info: conclav27

conclav27
1 month ago#8
kaiju_Boy posted...
I’m going to start an anti-Kickstarter campaign:

“Friends don’t let friends Kickstarter”

“Kickstarter - Not even once”

“Just say NO to Kickstarters”

Yup... no accountability with many campaigns and I totally agree. It's no just this particular campaign, really kickstarter should be just a GOFUNDME page.... so many people have been ripped off. You are investing, promised a product in most cases. Kickstarter should be more responsible, withholding money at times if the campaign is over 100%..

User Info: chang3ling

chang3ling
1 month ago#9
slymshady posted...
Is it still pretty broken on all platforms?

I played it through on PS4 without a single problem.
~Prepare the laser beam. We're gonna use it tonight.
Engage the laser beam. It's gonna end your life.

NightmareGamma
1 month ago#10
chang3ling posted...
slymshady posted...
Is it still pretty broken on all platforms?

I played it through on PS4 without a single problem.

It is not broken on PS4, but recent patches added random Crashes and freezes, as well as some performance issues that weren't there before patch. Also the latest DLC, the IGA Backpack, accidentally added a Always Online DRM to the game that wasn't supposed to be there, and they promised to patch that out. That and the balance patch (that the XBOX is getting at the end of this month) were supposed to release in August on PS4. but it never did and they never adressed why. in fact in the forum the responds from the community manager sound like the patch was already released and that they have no new Updates to announce yet, yet it isn't released at all.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  3. DEV Update #97 - "Reward Shipment Update and More Patch News"
  • Post New Message