• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
1 month ago#1
The online coop and all that stuff?
Where?????
I been waiting

User Info: CBZ652

CBZ652
1 month ago#2
It's hiding in the same place as the backer rewards apparently.
www.theculturecache.com

User Info: 0UT0FTH3G4M3R

0UT0FTH3G4M3R
1 month ago#3
I love this game, but now its just collecting dust on my shelf. If I cared enough about it, I would go to the Bloodstained reddit page and make a topic addressed to Angel-Corlux.

Angel-Corlux is the admin of that reddit page and he is also Roberto Pirano, global brand manager of 505 games... the company that made Bloodstained.

The topic would just say "wtf dude! where's all the s*** you promised??!"
The petty squabbles of lesser men and the common rabble are of no greater concern to my grand design.

User Info: CBZ652

CBZ652
1 month ago#4
Latest backer email said that backer rewards and Xbox patch should drop at the end of the month. That patch basically puts the Xbox version in line with the PS4 one, so it'll be at least another month for anything on PS4 (or worse, Switch).

I really do enjoy this game, and I try to always look on the bright side, but that is pretty disheartening.
www.theculturecache.com

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
1 month ago#5
CBZ652 posted...
Latest backer email said that backer rewards and Xbox patch should drop at the end of the month. That patch basically puts the Xbox version in line with the PS4 one, so it'll be at least another month for anything on PS4 (or worse, Switch).

I really do enjoy this game, and I try to always look on the bright side, but that is pretty disheartening.

@CBZ652
Me too, but well, the game did deliver and was just what was expected.
Even if we dont get the update, it was worth it.
I just needed to hear something.
  • Post New Message