• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  3. Too easy to accidentally.... *spoilers*

User Info: antking61

antking61
1 month ago#1
Too easy to kill Gebel by mistake. lol I'm on hard mode NG+ right now and I keep killing him by accident. It's like there's only a 2 hit window for the moon to turn. XXXD
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!

User Info: GuiltyCrown

GuiltyCrown
1 month ago#2
Can related.

I have to gimped my Miriam at that time too.
#YesOnMyPhone

User Info: 3rdpotato

3rdpotato
1 month ago#3
Gebel really shouldn't have been a level 25 boss meant to be fought at your 40s.

User Info: sailormoonfetis

sailormoonfetis
1 month ago#4
antking61 posted...
It's like there's only a 2 hit window for the moon to turn. XXXD

Wear Gauge Glasses to see how many HP he has remaining. Stop hitting him when his HP is 300 or lower. You can find the glasses in nearby room with breakable walls in it.
The best things about Japan: anime, manga, ryona and sushi.
Sailor Moon, producing ryona since 1992.

User Info: chang3ling

chang3ling
1 month ago#5
It's too easy to get OP in general >.> by end-game I was ~45ish, by the time I finished farming all my passives and all the crafting I was almost 80. Even by mid-50's you can just destroy anything in 2 hits and face-tank all the secret bosses, at least on Normal.
~Prepare the laser beam. We're gonna use it tonight.
Engage the laser beam. It's gonna end your life.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: alkarion_log

alkarion_log
1 month ago#6
chang3ling posted...
It's too easy to get OP in general >.> by end-game I was ~45ish, by the time I finished farming all my passives and all the crafting I was almost 80. Even by mid-50's you can just destroy anything in 2 hits and face-tank all the secret bosses, at least on Normal.

hard is not much diferent only have more monster so you lvl even faster, easier to farm, but too easy to kill gebel? nah that is kinda dumb you know when you should start to lower the hit rate on him, and its not hard to dodge his attacks also
FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and some money
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  3. Too easy to accidentally.... *spoilers*
  • Post New Message