• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  3. Beat normal. I want to try hard but... (MAYBE SPOILERS?)

User Info: MoonKnighter

MoonKnighter
2 months ago#1
Where is the best place to grind money? I hate my normal save file because I sold all my stuff and bought tons of pizzas for the final boss. ><

User Info: SlashBelmont

SlashBelmont
2 months ago#2
1 - get augment luck from second chest mimic
2 - craft augment Gold ( requires aug luck and gold material)
3 - 9/9 Aug. Gold ( and Luck , because it helps)
4 - Grab Accelerator Shard from Blue Ninja
5 - Get either Gebel Glasses or stuff that raise MP regen / reduce MP cost.
6 - Equip your best LCK gear
7 - go break candles at cave. pick the teleport where a water horse is near. go up until an intersection that have 2-3-2 candles.
8 - Go right and left to colect money from candle
9 - ????
10 - Profit!
"Die Monster! You don't belong this world" - Belmondo, Richter

User Info: Scooch_Mongrel

Scooch_Mongrel
2 months ago#3
Well, it kinda depends on your stats and shards. If you're doing NG+ and have Augment Gold/Augment Luck maxed out, while wearing as much luck gear as possible, pretty much any room or group of rooms with a lot of candles can be lucrative. Just dashing through them with Accelerator (assuming your MP regeneration is high enough to negate the MP used by Accelerator, or you're wearing Gebel's Glasses) can net you hundreds of thousands of gold relatively quick. The underground caverns have some decent rooms for candle farming, but pretty much anywhere can work.

I really don't know about early-game gold farming, since to me it just made more sense to wait till endgame to bother with it. I guess you could farm Maledictions for the swords they drop and sell those for a modest amount, I think it's the Harpe? It's not a terrible way to make money if you really need it earlier on.

Edit: Oops. SlashBelmont's post is pretty much everything I said but more concise, just ignore my slow ass lol.

User Info: MoonKnighter

MoonKnighter
2 months ago#4
No NG+, also want to collect/buy everything ASAP.

User Info: some_idea

some_idea
2 months ago#5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xth-jQWN2gg

I used this method and got the trophy in 10min.
I win! Now I'm the hero! ... or ... am I the villain?

User Info: GabrielleM

GabrielleM
2 months ago#6
How does one upgrade the grade on augment gold? I can't remember where from it was, I think I just create with Johannes and mine is on grade 5 with rank 9. I never understand how you upgrade grade when you create or when you have it from a boss monster. Still, mine drops lots of 500, 1000 and sometimes 2000 so I should be good? Still getting weapon % up, got most of everything else.
Viper, take my pudding! I care not!
-The Honorable Sir George

User Info: CyberDragon10K

CyberDragon10K
2 months ago#7
GabrielleM posted...
How does one upgrade the grade on augment gold?

Same way with any shard, get more copies of it.

In this case, you craft more Augment Gold from Johannes until you have 9 total.
"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer."
~ Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015

User Info: Fairycancel

Fairycancel
2 months ago#8
MoonKnighter posted...
Where is the best place to grind money? I hate my normal save file because I sold all my stuff and bought tons of pizzas for the final boss. ><

Why? xD
MHGen Ign: Soleil, Mordecai
Like to often use: Bow(Drilltusk/Teo Adept), DB(FMDX=Aerial), LS(Guild/Striker), GS(Aerial from time to time)

User Info: MasterJG

MasterJG
2 months ago#9
MoonKnighter posted...

No offense intended, but that was a terrible idea lol.

User Info: Scooch_Mongrel

Scooch_Mongrel
2 months ago#10
Hey now. Tons of pizza in any other case is never a bad idea =)
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  3. Beat normal. I want to try hard but... (MAYBE SPOILERS?)
  • Topic Archived