• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  3. Is the Balance Patch on Ps4 Out now?

User Info: StriderNemesis

StriderNemesis
2 months ago#11
a000a posted...
NightmareGamma posted...
Like I said, this added random Crashes and worsened the performance of the game instead of making it better! That is why I never downloaded 1.02 even after I finished the game!

Don't know why you get so upset about this...

I get that. What I don't get is why you would care for this patch then ? It solves none of your problems with the game. The chest bug would only affect you if you have an unpatched save that is before beating the Twin Dragon.

I'm just miffed that 505 Games wastes resources on this. This fix would have made sense if it were released within a week after 1.02 hit (since it only affected people who got the game day 1), but not 2 months after release.

Completely disagree. Someone can buy the physical game and then play it for hours while their PS4 isn't online, and they would be affected by the bug, once their PS4 downloaded the patch.

User Info: Immoracle

Immoracle
1 month ago#12
Get this! I downloaded and started Bloodstained well after patch 1.02. Beat the game! Started Ng+ and BAM chest is glitched open after the twin dragon fight. No silver bromide. So now I’m in ng+ in a broken game. Will 1.04 fix this?

User Info: alex72886

alex72886
1 month ago#13
Ppol will have moved on from this game b4 the patch comes out i reckon. More gamea are coming out, code vein for one
"It's smarter to be lucky than it's lucky to be smart"
PSN: BluesRockShooter

User Info: gunmann

gunmann
1 month ago#14
alex72886 posted...
Ppol will have moved on from this game b4 the patch comes out i reckon. More gamea are coming out, code vein for one

What a shame, no new info, no one asking for it ... the game is dead
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  3. Is the Balance Patch on Ps4 Out now?
  • Post New Message