• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Armyofone

Armyofone
1 month ago#1
I just beat Alfred and got the power to sink under water. I been all over hidden desert and forbidden waterway and don't see anything else I can get to.

I see a door in the garden that needs a warhorse key, and Dominique says a demon that flies is in fire caverns but I haven't found that area. Any tips appreciated
Lightning- I control my Fate! (FF 13)

User Info: MasterJG

MasterJG
1 month ago#2
There is a place in the waterway where you can use Reflector Ray with Deep Sinker to reflect yourself through a small gap in the wall. It's around the southwest corner of the map, not the eastern portion of the waterway. This is the path to the place Dominique is referring to.

Armyofone
1 month ago#3
MasterJG posted...
There is a place in the waterway where you can use Reflector Ray with Deep Sinker to reflect yourself through a small gap in the wall. It's around the southwest corner of the map, not the eastern portion of the waterway. This is the path to the place Dominique is referring to.

Ok I'll start looking for it. Thanks!

Armyofone
1 month ago#4
Omg...I been to that section where you go through, but I never thought to use reflector Ray cause I thought it only worked when I saw those glass panels. I missed so much stuff by not thinking I could just use it without those.
  • Topic Archived