• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Thanatos2k

Thanatos2k
4 weeks ago#61
BehemothBlade posted...
Thanatos2k posted...
Smoother difficulty curve. We've been over this.

What have we been over?

So you don't read posts in your own topic?

User Info: STG Deathbot

STG Deathbot
4 weeks ago#62
GuiltyCrown posted...
How to prevent things got nerfed?

For starters, how about stop doing something like lying "This game is so easy. Press the shard button and WIN~" over and over in every message board out there.

That's not really a lie though. In the beginning, I almost never used shards because the magic cost is high and you don't have that much. Not to mention Ethers restore a laughable amount of magic and cost way too much to buy.

However, towards the middle and end of the game, you can literally just run through most of the game relying solely on shards.
Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 4.5GHz | 16GB Samsung RAM DDR3 1600 (11-11-11-28) | eVGA GTX 980 Ti 6GB VRAM | ASUS 27" Monitor @ 2560X1440

User Info: BehemothBlade

BehemothBlade
1 week ago#63
More nerfs?

User Info: bodyjam_3

bodyjam_3
1 week ago#64
What were nerfed?

STG Deathbot
6 days ago#65
I'm going to love jumping back into this game after all the DLC has been released to play a brand new version of this game. It'll also give everyone a chance to calm down and stop whining about nerfs because there will always be ways to become overpowered in these games.
Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 4.5GHz | 16GB Samsung RAM DDR3 1600 (11-11-11-28) | eVGA GTX 980 Ti 6GB VRAM | ASUS 27" Monitor @ 2560X1440

User Info: KCGemini

KCGemini
5 days ago#66
STG Deathbot posted...
I'm going to love jumping back into this game after all the DLC has been released to play a brand new version of this game. It'll also give everyone a chance to calm down and stop whining about nerfs because there will always be ways to become overpowered in these games.

Pretty much. TC doesn't even realize that the early nerfs were mostly -2 to attack or intelligence for certain weapons/spells.

Somehow even more trivial than this topic.
Purification in progress...
https://i.imgur.com/8Zp8mR4.png

User Info: personae777

personae777
1 day ago#67
The only thing I care about, nerf wise, is if the amount of portraits that appear in Welcome Company, at maxed level, is reduced.

Sure I don't mind if a Rank 1 Welcome Company has less portraits out, but it would be a sin having less portraits at Rank 9.

Damage I don't mind as I never thought it was as OP as everybody made it out to be.

Just leave my bloody 8-Bit Fireball and Hellhound alone!!
(edited 1 day ago)

STG Deathbot
1 day ago#68
Welcome Company was really only useful for dealing with bats and finding hidden spots in the floor. I didn't get a chance to max it until late game and I can see how it would be useful early game, but the drop rate was just too low.

User Info: bodyjam_3

bodyjam_3
1 day ago#69
STG Deathbot posted...
Welcome Company was really only useful for dealing with bats and finding hidden spots in the floor. I didn't get a chance to max it until late game and I can see how it would be useful early game, but the drop rate was just too low.

Just read the patch notes. I used dullhead both nightmare and normal. Came in handy.

Not as much as direct shield and 8 bit fire ball!

User Info: Gunzleader

Gunzleader
1 day ago#70
yeah stop bragging about op stuff and there wouldn't be nerfs.
Im Ericsh(SD) from phantasy star online dreamcast. I have gastroparesis. look it up help spread the word. of this horrible disease.
  • Post New Message