• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: BehemothBlade

BehemothBlade
1 month ago#1
It is quite sad if the game I enjoy playing gets nerfed and made less fun.

There should be a way to avoid the gameplay getting ruined.

User Info: ImaPC

ImaPC
1 month ago#2
So the gameplay is getting ruined because of a few minor nerfs? Lmao.

Anyways... Should be pretty simple to avoid your game being ruined... Just take your PS4 offline, or pause the update. I dunno. I don't own a PS4.

You should think about what is probably gonna come with the nerfs though. Maybe some of the free DLC, or other updates / changes that you probably will want. So my suggestion would be to get over it and stop crying over basically nothing.

User Info: Limelol

Limelol
1 month ago#3
BehemothBlade posted...
It is quite sad if the game I enjoy playing gets nerfed and made less fun.

There should be a way to avoid the gameplay getting ruined.

Don't patch the game. That said, you'll also be locking yourself out of all future content, so it's not perfect by any means.
"That is so fetch!"

User Info: DominiqueT

DominiqueT
1 month ago#4
ImaPC posted...

Anyways... Should be pretty simple to avoid your game being ruined... Just take your PS4 offline, or pause the update. I dunno. I don't own a PS4.

You should think about what is probably gonna come with the nerfs though. Maybe some of the free DLC, or other updates / changes that you probably will want. So my suggestion would be to get over it and stop crying over basically nothing.

Well dlc is not gonna come anytime soon so he should be fine for 4 months at least

User Info: rifasclub

rifasclub
1 month ago#5
ImaPC posted...

Yeah, get over it something no one wants. Also, you were overly aggressive to him, which makes me think you're butthurt for people not wanting the nerfs.
Fire Emblem Fates Addres:
03065-75094-15733-70303

User Info: Scooch_Mongrel

Scooch_Mongrel
1 month ago#6
rifasclub posted...
ImaPC posted...

Yeah, get over it something no one wants. Also, you were overly aggressive to him, which makes me think you're butthurt for people not wanting the nerfs.

Why is it that you think you speak for everyone?

User Info: rifasclub

rifasclub
1 month ago#7
Scooch_Mongrel posted...
rifasclub posted...
ImaPC posted...

Because I don't need to. It's been talked nonstop, there's been pools and what not. An 80% of people don't want it because is needless and just takes out from the game without adding anything. You can check for yourself, honestly, I'm just tired of the people like you in denial and proving they're wrong, just google yourself, you'll realize in no time you're wrong. I don't feel the need to demonstrate it for a thousandth time.
Fire Emblem Fates Addres:
03065-75094-15733-70303

User Info: CrimsonSmasher

CrimsonSmasher
1 month ago#8
The nerfs make the game better. If you want casual baby mode garbage then play normal.

User Info: Wicked_T_Wraith

Wicked_T_Wraith
1 month ago#9
rifasclub posted...
An 80% of people don't want it

From whose ass did you pull this percentage from?
PSN: Wicked_T_Wraith
(edited 1 month ago)
rifasclub posted...
Scooch_Mongrel posted...
rifasclub posted...
ImaPC posted...

Because I don't need to. It's been talked nonstop, there's been pools and what not. An 80% of people don't want it because is needless and just takes out from the game without adding anything. You can check for yourself, honestly, I'm just tired of the people like you in denial and proving they're wrong, just google yourself, you'll realize in no time you're wrong. I don't feel the need to demonstrate it for a thousandth time.

You realize 95% of people were asking for these nerfs, right now it's only a vocal minority that doesn't want it.

I too can play the 'pull numbers out of my ass' game.
3DS FC: 5069-3924-4114
(edited 1 month ago)
  • Post New Message