• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  3. [SPOILERS] Did these two stages need bosses?

User Info: LordKarasuman

LordKarasuman
1 month ago#1
The stages I'm talking about are, of course, Arvantville and Forbidden Underground Waterway.

I think it was alright that Arvantville lacked a boss. Honestly, what it needed more was some music to play in the "burned village" parts of the stage.

Forbidden Underground Waterway, on the other hand... I almost feel like it could have used TWO bosses instead of the precisely ZERO that it got.

User Info: Epoptic

Epoptic
1 month ago#2
Yes, I think it would have been better if there was a boss that gave you aqua jet un the underground waterway.
-TATTS
"Ain't Tatts just the greatest little enigma?" - Darkman124

User Info: Limelol

Limelol
1 month ago#3
Epoptic posted...
Yes, I think it would have been better if there was a boss that gave you aqua jet un the underground waterway.

That would've been pretty cool.
"That is so fetch!"

User Info: PizzaPop

PizzaPop
1 month ago#4
Epoptic posted...

Yeah that would've made a lot more sense than the way you get aqua jet now.
Currently playing: Persona 5, Castlevania Order of Ecclesia.

User Info: DominiqueT

DominiqueT
1 month ago#5
PizzaPop posted...
Epoptic posted...

Yeah that would've made a lot more sense than the way you get aqua jet now.

Yeah, the undeground is huge and missed a boss or a hidden one also would have been better for the aqua stream

User Info: HHHBK87

HHHBK87
1 month ago#6
I think that Focalor (aka CotM Stage 2 boss) was supposed to be the Underground Waterway boss but got cut for some reason (datamines show that it was intended, at least at one point, to be in the game). If it was in it would have likely given you Aqua Stream.
Still waiting for Mega Man X9

User Info: metroidman18

metroidman18
1 month ago#7
They should have done more with the waterway in general. It just felt like an overly large... transition area?
"You can live next to a river of sewage water and still experience a drought"
-S. Miyamoto

User Info: Hoxsamt

Hoxsamt
1 month ago#8
I would have loved the village to be a big bigger and have music. No boss necessary unless it was WAY bigger.

Underground waterway could have definitely used a boss fight of some description.

User Info: Thanatos2k

Thanatos2k
1 month ago#9
Epoptic posted...

Yeah, this should have been what happened.

User Info: StriderNemesis

StriderNemesis
1 month ago#10
HHHBK87 posted...
I think that Focalor (aka CotM Stage 2 boss) was supposed to be the Underground Waterway boss but got cut for some reason (datamines show that it was intended, at least at one point, to be in the game). If it was in it would have likely given you Aqua Stream.

Think is very very likely. One of his attacks is basically an aquatic stream, and the room to the right (IIRC) of where you get aqua stream looks like a boss room.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  3. [SPOILERS] Did these two stages need bosses?
  • Topic Archived