• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  3. So! Who else is ready to admit the game is a massive disappointment?

User Info: Aardi

Aardi
4 weeks ago#1
in hindsight, I should've known better than to give anything like this a chance after the fiasco that was Mighty No. 9, but what can I say? I wanted to believe that we could get another Symphony of the Night out of Iga before he retired.

User Info: AnimuBoobaru

AnimuBoobaru
4 weeks ago#2
I expected a mix between Symphony of the Night and Dawn of Sorrow and that's pretty much what I got. Is it better than either of those titles? Probably not. It's definitely a flawed game. But it's not the worst Iga game we've gotten.

Curious as to why you think it's a massive disappointment though.

User Info: Lastjustice

Lastjustice
4 weeks ago#3
Why would I admit somethnig that's simply not true? I played the crap out of this game, and I am far from done with doing so. You don't like it that's fine, but this game is not a disappointment in any sense of the word....Critically, financially, personally. This game and Mighty No 9 has nothing in common besides being Kickstarter. I don't regret any money I spent backing this game.
"Laws only exist when there's someone there to uphold them."
PSN:Lastjustice

User Info: SpardaStonerule

SpardaStonerule
4 weeks ago#4
This game is about as good, if not slightly better than Symphony. A lot of things are viable, and experimenting is fun. Sorry you are disappointed but many of us aren't.
PSN: DemonLordSparda

User Info: Corndowg

Corndowg
4 weeks ago#5
How about wait til it's all said and done?

I'm honestly really hyped for all that dlc.

User Info: GuiltyCrown

GuiltyCrown
4 weeks ago#6
Aardi posted...
in hindsight, I should've known better than to give anything like this a chance after the fiasco that was Mighty No. 9, but what can I say? I wanted to believe that we could get another Symphony of the Night out of Iga before he retired.

What makes SoTN better than RoTN?
#YesOnMyPhone

User Info: AngelosTheHero

AngelosTheHero
4 weeks ago#7
This game exceeded my expectations rather highly, so no, it's not a disappointment.
3DS Friend Code: 0087-2458-1255 Aeon
ACNL: Mayor Sakurai of Harukawa Dream Address: 7D00-00AF-A89F

User Info: clyde_ghost

clyde_ghost
4 weeks ago#8
Nah, I love Bloodstained and I'm an avid Casltevania fan dating back from the NES. Every single one of the games had flaws and strengths.

User Info: arcnova

arcnova
4 weeks ago#9
Aardi posted...

Its literally his BEST work
It takes everything that made sotn amazing
And took the best combat gimmic and combined them

Plus, FASHION
soul silver code
2021 3448 6610

User Info: abyss

abyss
4 weeks ago#10
If you want to actually have a discussion rather than troll, then say WHY you think the game is a disappointment.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  3. So! Who else is ready to admit the game is a massive disappointment?
  • Topic Archived