• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  3. Can anyone confirm that the new patch 1.02 breaks a New Game?

User Info: EzraGenesis

EzraGenesis
2 months ago#11
I started a new game and I did encounter a chest that was closed that I know for a fact I opened. Haven’t encountered any opened chests yet though.
"The Vita will probably outlive the Switch" RandyDragon
PSN: AxiomGenesis

User Info: leeman3104

leeman3104
2 months ago#12
the chests are f***ed for a game started on 1.1

if you start on 1.2 it's fine.

@EzraGenesis posted...
I started a new game and I did encounter a chest that was closed that I know for a fact I opened. Haven’t encountered any opened chests yet though.

some chests respawn. for a while, i thought it was s***ty coding or something, then i found a bookcase that had a book mentioning specifically the writer finding a chest he'd already opened, restocked.
https://imgur.com/a/cZzvkKn jrpg is referring to a genre, not the location it was made.
https://imgur.com/a/QjeVqSD me versus sjw/antisjw/censorship stuff

User Info: fullofwin

fullofwin
2 months ago#13
Has there been any official acknowledgment of this? I couldn't find anything and if not, guess I'm starting over tonight (don't want to wait weeks and hope for a fix).

User Info: EzraGenesis

EzraGenesis
2 months ago#14
leeman3104 posted...
the chests are f***ed for a game started on 1.1

if you start on 1.2 it's fine.

@EzraGenesis posted...

some chests respawn. for a while, i thought it was s***ty coding or something, then i found a bookcase that had a book mentioning specifically the writer finding a chest he'd already opened, restocked.

Okay, that alleviates my concern. Thanks.
"The Vita will probably outlive the Switch" RandyDragon
PSN: AxiomGenesis

User Info: Maetch

Maetch
2 months ago#15
EzraGenesis posted...

Blue chests always respawn with some time. All other chests are one-time only.

User Info: Simon_Belmont

Simon_Belmont
1 month ago#16
I'm confused, I keep seeing different patch numbers to look out for.... my game is 1.0.0.3 on Xbox One, am I okay or nah? I'm already at the second boss, i don't want to go too much further if i'm going to have to restart but I want to play :\

Why are only some people effected? and why the hell did other consoles/PC get patched before Xbox? Their patch notes say we have to wait till next week, but they also keep saying 1.0.2

Which is it?
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  3. Can anyone confirm that the new patch 1.02 breaks a New Game?
  • Topic Archived