• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  3. Something wrong with the game after the patch? * Light Spoilers*

User Info: Rock_Howard87

Rock_Howard87
2 months ago#51
Good to know that starting a new save file "fixes" the opened boxes glitch. I'm gonna start over tomorrow!
Overwatch, JRPGs, fighting games, Rock Howard, Logix Ficsario, booze, friends, family, chicks and cars. Not in that particular order!
(message deleted)

User Info: solarboy52

solarboy52
1 month ago#53
Okay. So i recently just got the twin dragon tower myself. But back in the garden, in that room with the chariot and the broken bridge, i moved the iron maiden out of the way and the green chest was open for me as well. What was supposed to be in it? And should i just go ahead and restart?
I'm not insane, I've just traveled so deep into insanity, that I came out on the other side into sanity

User Info: SirArthur

SirArthur
1 month ago#54
So my copy (PS4) is due to arrive today.
Will I be fine starting a game today after downloading 1.02, or should I hold off and wait for the inevitable 1.03?
Ghouls' N Ghosts forever, long live Sir Arthur.......

User Info: RocketZXblue

RocketZXblue
1 month ago#55
I would wait a few days who knows what else will happen to screw up progress...
adding for Swapdoodle, PM me if you add
3DS FC: 4098-2370-5638 Rocket2049

User Info: molokoveloocet0

molokoveloocet0
1 month ago#56
Is the boss the Two headed dragon? I can’t remember if he gave me anything but I’m being told I need to find a way to fit in right gaps midair and I’m having a hell of a time doing so.
Sweet deel

User Info: KINDERFELD

KINDERFELD
1 month ago#57
So it looks like it was an excellent idea to delay the Switch version till they ironed out all these major bugs and issues.

I don't feel so pissed anymore that the Switch version comes out next week.
the polyfilla way look strong in the weakness of the gaps

User Info: HelgenX

HelgenX
1 month ago#58
Panopictonguy posted...
Angel insisted that people not play before release as there would be major balance changes in the day one patch. It's unfortunate that the patch release so late in the day after the game. However it seems like with balance changes they also made changes to chest which is likely breaking progress for pre existing saves.

If you start a new game after the patch it should be fine. This most likely wont happen in future patches as this was a major patch to rebalance a lot of things.

People complaining about 4 or 5 hours should release the main story is only 10 hrs long. The 4 hours you spent was most likely grinding which you will be doing a lot of anyway. You're best bet is to start a new game, power through to where you left off in the story should take an hour or so, then tku can get back to grinding as usual.

You can say all that, but I was 80% map and 20 hours because I was already trying to do everything before even fighting the last boss. I doubt I'd want to start over from the beginning from then, so I'm just going to do everything in my first save till the end on patch 1.0 then start a new game with patch 1.02 and up. This shouldn't happen anyway, there's no excuse. The patch went up after the game was already released, not the same day.

Some people have to work and do things in their life than waste another 4-5 hours to do the same thing in a game over again.

User Info: FantasyHerb

FantasyHerb
1 month ago#59
I played pre-patch and just fought the boss where you get the silver bromide. I was able to get it, so I guess the patch didn't mess me up too much.
You keep looking, but you can't find the woods
While you're hiding in the trees

User Info: molokoveloocet0

molokoveloocet0
1 month ago#60
FantasyHerb posted...
I played pre-patch and just fought the boss where you get the silver bromide. I was able to get it, so I guess the patch didn't mess me up too much.

Is the boss the Two headed dragon?
Sweet deel
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  3. Something wrong with the game after the patch? * Light Spoilers*
  • Topic Archived