• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: Xylymphydyte

Xylymphydyte
8 months ago#1
This thing's description in the crafting menu attracted my attention, just to save you the trouble here's the process and its solution.

Its description is in hex

6F20636B6E7077206772646C7A207A77
6B6A207075707365756C2078726B7674

which converts to

o cknpw grdlz zwkj pupseul xrkvt

Which translates to via Vigenére Cipher using the passphrase "orchid" to

a light saber with immense power

And there you have it. It's an accurate description too.
"What's your sign? Cancer? Well isn't that a happy coincidence," Said the insensitive oncologist to the patient.

User Info: rusty5150

rusty5150
8 months ago#2
Yup, it's basically Mace Windu's lightsaber.

User Info: sakuraarts

sakuraarts
8 months ago#3
rusty5150 posted...
Yup, it's basically Mace Windu's lightsaber.

Unlimited Power!!
Dont look back at the past or ahead of the future, look at now and what you have achieved in your life, work on it, improve and adapt to the ever changing world

User Info: StriFey79

StriFey79
8 months ago#4
The attack speed of this weapon is insane. I'm loving it, but I would like to tryout others, but it's hard to step aside from this haha.

User Info: Veliconis

Veliconis
8 months ago#5
I decided to give this weapon a go. About 30 seconds after using it, I went and bought a 16-bit Coin to upgrade it. I love this thing.
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, they're = they are, their = belonging to them, there = not here.

User Info: Nordairan

Nordairan
8 months ago#6
Veliconis posted...
I decided to give this weapon a go. About 30 seconds after using it, I went and bought a 16-bit Coin to upgrade it. I love this thing.

wtf? You can upgrade weapons in there? Where? And how did you get 16 bit coin? I only saw she sells 8 bit.

User Info: Sairos

Sairos
8 months ago#7
Nordairan posted...
Veliconis posted...

wtf? You can upgrade weapons in there? Where? And how did you get 16 bit coin? I only saw she sells 8 bit.

No, she sells the others too, they are just more expensive, and yeah, you can upgrade one of the weapons to a "next level" by using said coin in crafting in combination with the weapon you are upgrading.
Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est.
PSN: Aeturnum

User Info: TVGR

TVGR
8 months ago#8
Just a heads up: from what I've noticed, this weapon has been nerfed into the ground post patch 1.02, because it does far less damage than it did previously.
If I had a nickel for every time someone got my name right...I'd have a nickel.

User Info: RyuuHou83

RyuuHou83
8 months ago#9
Figured it was coded in hex when I saw someone mention it on the Discord. Glad someone bothered to decipher it.

User Info: Nordairan

Nordairan
8 months ago#10
Sairos posted...
Nordairan posted...
Veliconis posted...

No, she sells the others too, they are just more expensive, and yeah, you can upgrade one of the weapons to a "next level" by using said coin in crafting in combination with the weapon you are upgrading.

Does the upgraded weapon becomes different in look and attack or just get higher damage?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A