• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Smackems

Smackems
4 weeks ago#1
Tight controls? Fun combat? Intriguing story?

What are your early impressions?
Common sense is the most uncommon thing in the world-some dude.

User Info: rusty5150

rusty5150
4 weeks ago#2
It's exactly what Koji Igarashi promised it would be: a true spiritual successor to SOTN.

User Info: Lastjustice

Lastjustice
4 weeks ago#3
I'm liking it alot so far. I feel like the first boss of the castle was a bit of a pain, but I got going and bulldozed the second with little trouble. I have no complaints as of yet.
"Laws only exist when there's someone there to uphold them."
PSN:Lastjustice

User Info: Rude Hero

Rude Hero
4 weeks ago#4
Great so far, the first boss really did a number on me but I managed to scrape a win. That's what I get for underestimating her.
Too hot to handle, too cold to hold.

User Info: grubbybatsnow

grubbybatsnow
4 weeks ago#5
Tight controls, looks great. SOTN is one of my all time favorite games and this looks to be as good so far.
Seven deadly sins. Seven ways to win. Seven holy paths to hell and your trip begins.

User Info: MadDewg

MadDewg
4 weeks ago#6
In a nutshell, its every single thing I wanted in a spiritual SOTN sequel and then some. The improved martial arts/input attacks is awesome.

Also, the improved graphics is nice. The lighting and colors looks damn good on my Samsung Q8FN, to the point where It can make you think the game is using HDR.
GTag:XlX Zoro XlX PSN:lMadDogg NNID:xMadDoggx I bet my left nut on bloodstained ritual of the night being awesome...I like my left nut IGA, come through for me.

User Info: thenewjersey

thenewjersey
4 weeks ago#7
grubbybatsnow posted...
Tight controls, looks great. SOTN is one of my all time favorite games and this looks to be as good so far.

Same here, permanent top three games of all time along with metroid
She looks like a well-worn one
I can be one by one look a little word

rusty5150
4 weeks ago#8
A nice touch is every piece of gear you equip is visible on Miriam, even in cutscenes. This may not matter to some, but I like seeing the stuff I have equipped on my characters.

User Info: ChrisR07

ChrisR07
4 weeks ago#9
So far I'm really digging it. I was getting a little worried considering how many Kickstarter games end up being disappointing, but I'm really happy with the game.
"Ocelot doesn't just plan: he plans for you to plan, so you plan against yourself."~MajinSweet0

rusty5150
4 weeks ago#10
I crafted a lightsaber. A+ right there.
  • Topic Archived