You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Shadow Reaver

Shadow Reaver
1 week ago#1
Just got this email:
Some items in your order are coming soon via USPS.

We're currently preparing US-bound physical copies of Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night for shipment! This email is to let you know that yours has been packed at our Tucson warehouse.

This is your tracking number, which is currently inactive. Your package has not yet been shipped—it will be released into the postal system closer to release date.

@JamesBR27 @ClimhazzardZero @Exa_Man @Tkmajing @KingJames304 @BlankTheKnight @super_hotshot_bowser @feraldrgn
We each play out the parts Fate has written for us. Free will is an Illusion. - Kain
I Pray to No One! Nor will I be Prayed to! - Asura
(edited 1 week ago)

Shadow Reaver
1 week ago#2
@neccis @KSA_ZACK @knightmere122 @nocturnal_traveler @Snorlax_exlax @RyuuHou83 @Lousy_Fellow @Doomerang @Randomtastic
We each play out the parts Fate has written for us. Free will is an Illusion. - Kain

Shadow Reaver
1 week ago#3
@Appleforce @Legends_Kuja @AceMos @CyberDragon10K @Jonor57 @ninjaman44 @AirRoar @MadDewg @ifnsman

Shadow Reaver
1 week ago#4
@leesmapman @RyuuHou83 @Lousy_Fellow @Ragiroth @ZeroX91

Shadow Reaver
1 week ago#5
@KungFu_Rider @MetaFails @SirDood18 @badboy @Zargon19 @endgamecutter @Saberwolfe579 @Maetch

Hopefully you all got your emails as well

User Info: MadDewg

MadDewg
1 week ago#6
Thanks for the heads-up. So far nothing yet, but i'll definitely keep my eyes out for it.
GTag:XlX Zoro XlX PSN:lMadDogg NNID:xMadDoggx I bet my left nut on bloodstained ritual of the night being awesome...I like my left nut IGA, come through for me.

User Info: feraldrgn

feraldrgn
1 week ago#7
No email yet, I'm in the UK though.
Also it's just come to my attention through a comment update email from a Fangamer response that we could have upgraded our shipping to direct?
When I was pledging the only stuff I saw was the $60 & $5 shipping, $100 & $10 shipping, etc. so I upgraded to $100 for that little extra shipping.

I can't remember there being an option for a simple shipping upgrade on its own.
Well I just have to hope it gets to me fine... If I don't get the game I could probably buy it again, recieve my "Kojima slipcase" later & it'll be exactly the same, I'd just have to pay for DLC.

Apparently FanGamer has a distribution center in the UK?
If that's the case, what're the chances that they have my game now & it'll only have to be sent over land instead of from America?
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Prince__Laharl

Prince__Laharl
1 week ago#8
Nothing yet, I’m on the east coast, maybe I’ll wake up to an email.
PSN - KuraiEXE
Nothing for me yet, eastern ky.
Mutton, Fresh Mutton! FF Mystic Quest: the only game where TREES put you in Full Nelsons.
Nothing so far, west coast Canada.
"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer."
~ Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015