• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: deadfoundead

deadfoundead
3 months ago#1
I've searched nearly everything related to this. Yes, I have 100% demon completion, including kunekune.

There's a missing ??? purple shard under 8-bit flame in my archives and apparently I need the Iga DLC to complete it and it's $8. Is there any way to complete to 100% without buying the DLC? I really want Gebel's glasses.

deadfoundead
3 months ago#2
Also someone said I might've went to another room before the new shard animation starts and didn't count it. I am absolutely not back tracking killing a bunch of monsters to get their shards again :')

User Info: SpikeTbear

SpikeTbear
3 months ago#3
I completed the 100% items before the DLC even came out, so it shouldn't be needed. Some things that helped were crafting 100% of the types of bullets, checking crafting so see if there are more spells that you can make, and making every kind of food, iirc.
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus

deadfoundead
3 months ago#4
SpikeTbear posted...
I completed the 100% items before the DLC even came out, so it shouldn't be needed. Some things that helped were crafting 100% of the types of bullets, checking crafting so see if there are more spells that you can make, and making every kind of food, iirc.

I'll try it when I play again, thanks

User Info: _CaptainPrice_

_CaptainPrice_
3 months ago#5
https://reddit.com/r/Bloodstained/comments/hqlzqm/ritual_of_the_night_hotfix_in_the_works_for_steam/

The devs accidently added some unobtainable items that are preventing 100%.

User Info: SpikeTbear

SpikeTbear
3 months ago#6
_CaptainPrice_ posted...
https://reddit.com/r/Bloodstained/comments/hqlzqm/ritual_of_the_night_hotfix_in_the_works_for_steam/

The devs accidently added some unobtainable items that are preventing 100%.
Thanks for posting this. I'm lucky enough that I didn't personally encounter that. I did, however, have to wait like 7 months for the achievement that you get for unlocking all other achievements to be fixed. lol
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus
  • Post New Message

Need More Help?

1. Guides and Walkthroughs 46 Guides / Maps
  2. GameFAQs Q&A 10 Questions (6 Answered)

GameFAQs Q&A