• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: bigybri

bigybri
4 months ago#21
Just keeping this thread alive, I'm the TC. Yes, the game is still only hovering around $20 new on XBONE and PS4. Please buy this game before I told you so.
The Infinite Improbability Drive is our New Hope

User Info: DiShinShoryuken

DiShinShoryuken
2 months ago#22
Want this game but waiting for a deal on the ULTIMATE set to get all the godies...there was one at Gamestop sitting there....
WHAT DO YOU SEE BEFORE YOUR FIST?

bigybri
2 months ago#23
Never heard of the Ultimate Edition, cool find if it's on discount. I go to Game Stop very often and have never seen it. Thanks for informing me, and I'll check out what it goes for online

User Info: Hotel_Security

Hotel_Security
2 months ago#24
Want this game but waiting for a deal on the ULTIMATE set to get all the godies..

What could it have that the original doesn't? Seems like it'd just be the Iga bossfight or the one or two extra patched shards?

bigybri
1 month ago#25
This game is still around $20 on Amazon, but I haven't noticed many on Gamestops' used shelves in quite a while. Around $20 last I checked.

User Info: SauI_Goodman

SauI_Goodman
1 month ago#26
I picked it up new for 20 yesterday at gamestop. Loving it so far.
If you can see this message it's a wonder why it hasn't been modded yet by the snowflakes.

bigybri
4 weeks ago#27
Great Price, I expect it to stay at that price for another year or two

User Info: SauI_Goodman

SauI_Goodman
2 weeks ago#28
Hopped into gamestop yesterday and the price is now 9.99. amazing deal for this game.
If you can see this message it's a wonder why it hasn't been modded yet by the snowflakes.

bigybri
1 week ago#29
@SauI_Goodman , great price! I'm so jealous, it was buy 2 get 2 free last week too. Had dreams of getting 4 copies for $20, but my Gamestop had none. It's a great time to be a gamer and collector.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A