• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  3. is it possible to sue them into a patch

User Info: demonforger

demonforger
11 months ago#1
because all the crap has been said about "oh itll be here soon" or "give it a few weeks" have been lies after lies. the game is incomplete and everyone seems annoyed. idk am i just getting too angry?

User Info: TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher
11 months ago#2
A refund at most but suing them? They created a game that can be completed start to finish and we all paid money for it. At most they’re just not delivering on promises but suing is a bit much and wouldn’t get anywhere.
"Never apologize or pander to SJWs. It will never be good enough." - Mister Metokur/Internet Aristocrat

User Info: 0UT0FTH3G4M3R

0UT0FTH3G4M3R
11 months ago#3
Suing them would only slow down the process. They spent too much time and money trying to optimize the switch version, and now they don't have the resources to implement the content that they promised.

It will still happen, most likely, but suing them would cost them money and their content implementation would grind to a halt.
The petty squabbles of lesser men and the common rabble are of no greater concern to my grand design.

User Info: TharnC

TharnC
11 months ago#4
They aren't having resource issues. It was just all hands on deck. I expect we'll have the update and DLC by the end of the year, at the latest.
XBL, PSN, Facebook & Steam: TharnC
3DS FC: 4055-7162-2884
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  3. is it possible to sue them into a patch
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A