• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  3. It's been months since I fired up the game

User Info: EHnter

EHnter
11 months ago#1
Anything new? Updates? Promises?

User Info: SpikeTbear

SpikeTbear
11 months ago#2
No, no, and...no.
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus

User Info: TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher
11 months ago#3
They’re prioritizing PS4 and PC over Xbox and Switch but even then it’s a month between hearing anything. They recently said something about PS4 but their projected dates for releasing stuff have failed.

End of September much like the month before was supposed to have an Xbox update. Instead they went dark and haven’t said anything now that we are almost into November.
"Never apologize or pander to SJWs. It will never be good enough." - Mister Metokur/Internet Aristocrat

User Info: kaiju_Boy

kaiju_Boy
11 months ago#4
This companies treatment of this whole thing has really soured me on this game. Last Kickstarter project I’ll ever back. Paid WAY extra to get an incomplete game with none of the extended/promised content. And I don’t want to wait another 3 years to get the content like Yooka-Laylee (which *still* isn’t done, even though they’ve made another game!).
"What!? Know you my actions?" - Breakdown

User Info: crusifieddemon

crusifieddemon
11 months ago#5
I'm also a backer. Just like I was for fun media with Friday the 13th. They went dark and gave up on a incomplete game. Just like this one. Anyone check to see if iga said anything on Twitter. He's also gone dark and has disappeared. 😠 I guess Konami has the last laugh after all.

User Info: Rahjik

Rahjik
11 months ago#6
Switch got a performance patch today.
Official Corviknight Squad.

User Info: knightmere122

knightmere122
11 months ago#7
Rahjik posted...
Switch got a performance patch today.
It was yesterday and most people are saying that it still runs like s***.
Ohio State Buckeyes: 2014-15 National Champions
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  3. It's been months since I fired up the game
  • Topic Archived

Need More Help?

1. Guides and Walkthroughs 46 Guides / Maps
  2. GameFAQs Q&A 10 Questions (6 Answered)

GameFAQs Q&A