• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  3. Still getting shafted from xbox

User Info: SpikeTbear

SpikeTbear
1 year ago#11
Lame. ๐Ÿ˜ข
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus

User Info: Kancer1

Kancer1
1 year ago#12
That wasn't the update that happened several days ago?

User Info: kaiju_Boy

kaiju_Boy
1 year ago#13
Kancer1 posted...

Thereโ€™s been no update. And no news either. Just another in a long line of missed dates.
"What!? Know you my actions?" - Breakdown

User Info: Kancer1

Kancer1
1 year ago#14
kaiju_Boy posted...
Kancer1 posted...

Thereโ€™s been no update. And no news either. Just another in a long line of missed dates.

Odd. I definitely had to update, about a week ago. Still have browser history of trying to find patch notes for it. It's possible that it was just a minor Game Pass update. Noticed it has the "Game Pass" icon when you launch it. Oh well.

User Info: YoDadee

YoDadee
1 year ago#15
Looks like we're still a ways out for Xbox. Switch finally got their patch today and this was the developer's response when asked about the Xbox patch:

"lol yes, sorry for the wait on that but we are definitely working on it, we've just had to dedicate so many resources to the Switch Upgrade"
First time updating this in many years. As such, I think I would like to take this time to expound upon a critical topic that would interest all. That topic is

User Info: crusifieddemon

crusifieddemon
1 year ago#16
YoDadee posted...
Looks like we're still a ways out for Xbox. Switch finally got their patch today and this was the developer's response when asked about the Xbox patch:

"lol yes, sorry for the wait on that but we are definitely working on it, we've just had to dedicate so many resources to the Switch Upgrade"

๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

User Info: knightmere122

knightmere122
1 year ago#17
This is bulls***
Ohio State Buckeyes: 2014-15 National Champions
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  3. Still getting shafted from xbox
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A