• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  3. Achievement glitch fix coming in 2 weeks

User Info: YoDadee

YoDadee
11 months ago#11
This is the developers' response to the achievement glitch being fixed in this upcoming patch:

"Yes the achievement bug is included πŸ‘"
First time updating this in many years. As such, I think I would like to take this time to expound upon a critical topic that would interest all. That topic is

User Info: 0UT0FTH3G4M3R

0UT0FTH3G4M3R
11 months ago#12
YoDadee posted...
This is the developers' response to the achievement glitch being fixed in this upcoming patch:

"Yes the achievement bug is included πŸ‘"

I hope it actually happens! I never really cared about achievements/gamer score but it bugs me that all the other versions of the game have had this update for months, and they kept promising a fix, and kept not delivering.
The petty squabbles of lesser men and the common rabble are of no greater concern to my grand design.

User Info: YoDadee

YoDadee
11 months ago#13
I'll definitely believe it when I see it, but I *THINK* they may actually mean it this time. They said the hold up was due to the Switches fixes, which already happened.
First time updating this in many years. As such, I think I would like to take this time to expound upon a critical topic that would interest all. That topic is

User Info: TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher
11 months ago#14
YoDadee posted...
I'll definitely believe it when I see it, but I *THINK* they may actually mean it this time. They said the hold up was due to the Switches fixes, which already happened.

Yep that’s what the told me via Twitter which I can understand if they were focusing the team specifically to fix that mess. Switch release was terribly broken where as Xbox as it currently sits is fully possible to complete minus the achievement glitch.

I suppose they needed to prioritize one over the other.
"Never apologize or pander to SJWs. It will never be good enough." - Mister Metokur/Internet Aristocrat

User Info: 0UT0FTH3G4M3R

0UT0FTH3G4M3R
11 months ago#15
5 months for an achievement fix. Wow
The petty squabbles of lesser men and the common rabble are of no greater concern to my grand design.

User Info: knightmere122

knightmere122
11 months ago#16
It looks like they fixed the HDR at least.
Ohio State Buckeyes: 2014-15 National Champions
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  3. Achievement glitch fix coming in 2 weeks
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A