• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: WhiskeyDisk

WhiskeyDisk
2 months ago#1
I beat *redacted character* and got the achievement. Game crashed as I left the room. Reloaded the game, *redacted* wasn't in my demon log so I went back to kill again. *Redacted's* shard was the last one I needed for collecting all shards.

Problem is, I go back to Johannes and there's no chest. I can go to OD's library and take out all the books, but there's no glasses anywhere.

I really don't want to go back and start over again for that one great item when I have 100% map, all shards, all passives, blue rose, neat armor, all the food perks, all the other quests completed. I'm at around 60 hours on this file and at this point I'd delete the game before starting again from scratch.

Am I missing something?
The SBA has closed for business, we thank you for your patronage Assassins.
~there's always free cheese in a mousetrap.

User Info: Zaphied

Zaphied
2 months ago#2
I believe if you did not obtain the item for all shards obtained before the recent chroma wheel update (July 2nd) you are out of luck until (at least) the next update after. There is a bug that added some new (but as yet unobtainable) shard, some scarves, some helm and maybe one or two other things. It is known but officially nothing is to be done at this current time regarding.
(edited 2 months ago)

WhiskeyDisk
2 months ago#3
Bummer. Guess I'll play something else until the fix...

User Info: Zaphied

Zaphied
2 months ago#4
Update they are working on a hot fix as of today the 13th of July. No ETA as yet.

WhiskeyDisk
2 months ago#5
Thanks for the update.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A