• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  3. Here's the save file location

User Info: rochebug

rochebug
11 months ago#11
Many thanks!
I was trying to play the game on the Gamepass Windows Beta and needed to know where to find both directories to know if I could continue my save on Steam once it was no longer available on Gamepass.
Can confirm that it did work, but does need the extra DLC to load.

User Info: JamesBR27

JamesBR27
8 months ago#12
Thanks, my windows crashed on january 2nd 2020 and went to a technician, but he did not backup the appdata folder since it is a hidden folder and I lost my two Bloodstained RotN saves, one completed and another on the glacial tomb.
The only positive side of this is that this game is so awesome I dont mind playing from the beginning again.
PSN: Same as Above. 34 Years of Gaming Life.

User Info: truehare

truehare
4 months ago#13
drumurai posted...
Speaking of,

Does anyone have a game save file to share which is up to around fighting Zangetsu the second time ? Which is about 80% map completion IIRC?
My PC died a few days ago and all my saves are gone.

MUCH MUCH MUCH appreciated it!!

Hey, I know it's been a long time, but do you still need that save? I have one here that's about what you need, as well as another one right AFTER fighting Zangetsu, if it's useful.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  3. Here's the save file location
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A