• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Azure Reflections
  3. Hidden Trophies guide

User Info: OshawottGuy4

OshawottGuy4
1 year ago#1
Incase there are some that want to know how to get them:

Sucker Punched Cirno: (Presumably after beating the game as Reimu in Normal) Reach Cirno (on Normal or above?) and don't skip the dialogue exchanges. There should be an option to 'Sucker Punch' her in the upper right corner by pressing the Triangle button.

Sucker Punched by Remilia: (Presumably after beating the game on Normal) Reach Remilia (on Normal or above?) and don't skip the dialogue like with Cirno. Like Cirno, there should be an option to 'Sucker Punch' in the upper right corner by pressing the Triangle button.

Tried to Peep Capture all of a boss' spellcards on Hard mode and go to the Model viewer. You should be able to move the camera vertically and attempt to look up that character's dress, only for Sakuya's face to get in the way.

Actually Peeped (I haven't actually gotten this one yet, so I'm not 100% certain) Capture all of a boss' spellcards on Lunatic and the Sakuya censor should be removed through an option?
Right, I'll do you for that.
Toxic people are just people that were abused in their childhood, are currently having a terrible life, and/or having no life.

User Info: OshawottGuy4

OshawottGuy4
1 year ago#2
Edit on "Actually Peeped:" You do have to capture all of a boss' spell cards on Lunatic and the Sakuya censor will be moved when looking up someone's skirt in the model viewer... ya filthy mongrel :/
Right, I'll do you for that.
Toxic people are just people that were abused in their childhood, are currently having a terrible life, and/or having no life.

User Info: Sora_kun85

Sora_kun85
1 year ago#3
OshawottGuy4 posted...
Edit on "Actually Peeped:" You do have to capture all of a boss' spell cards on Lunatic and the Sakuya censor will be moved when looking up someone's skirt in the model viewer... ya filthy mongrel :/

I thought the same thing, but I've been able to unlock it just beating the girls on lunatic without a complete break.
The easiest way to test this is to beat the first level bosses, Cirno or Hong Meiling, or the extra boss Flandre, failing one or more spellcards.
Last video loaded: Touhou Azure Reflections - Reimu Extra Stage (Lunatic Mode, 1cc, No Deaths, All Spellcards) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-AcJJruV-g)
  1. Boards
  2. Azure Reflections
  3. Hidden Trophies guide
  • Topic Archived