• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Azure Reflections
  3. I wish this game had a bit more content

User Info: OshawottGuy4

OshawottGuy4
1 year ago#1
While I love every second of it, it sort of feels... empty, you know? Granted there are a lot of things to unlock, but what then?
Right, I'll do you for that.
Toxic people are just people that were abused in their childhood, are currently having a terrible life, and/or having no life.

User Info: Sora_kun85

Sora_kun85
1 year ago#2
I'm not a great shmup/danmaku gamer, but usually you finish the story, unlock and complete the extra stage and that's it, I'm glad that here you can unlock characters' backstory and models.
There are a lot of players that after that try to achieve the highest score, I love to replay the game at higher difficulties to study the bosses' bullet patterns and try to find the best solution to beat them without being hit.
I can concur that, aside from that, you have not many things to do.
Last video loaded: Atelier Lydie & Suelle - 912779 Single Item Damage VS Termina Lv200 (Very Hard, No DLC) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIl9riyKGTs)
  1. Boards
  2. Azure Reflections
  3. I wish this game had a bit more content
  • Topic Archived