• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TaskmasterX

TaskmasterX
2 months ago#1
Vegetto? SSG? Where?
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: MKScorpion

MKScorpion
2 months ago#2
Based on what we actually saw he was little bit stronger than SSJ3 Goku. Vegetto and SSJG would have washed Kid Buu.

If you mean a hypothetical god ki unlocked and fully trained Kid Buu I have no idea, but he's dead so there is no way to know. One day we can use Uub to scale him but who knows when that will happen lol

User Info: dragonball0900

dragonball0900
2 months ago#3
Vegito and SSG would one shot Kid Buu easily.

TaskmasterX
2 months ago#4
dragonball0900 posted...
Vegito and SSG would one shot Kid Buu easily.
Nah.

User Info: Jay541

Jay541
2 months ago#5
TaskmasterX posted...
Nah.

You’re either on drugs or trolling

TaskmasterX
2 months ago#6
Jay541 posted...
You’re either on drugs or trolling
Why not a fine line between the two.

Kid Buu was likely closer to Vegetto (and thus SSG) than it was to SSJ3.

MKScorpion
2 months ago#7
No way Kid Buu was close to Vegetto when SSJ3 Goku was able to spar with him.

Kid Buu and SSJ3 Goku are somewhat close in power, Vegetto could incinerate him with one ki blast.

User Info: Ohioguy1980

Ohioguy1980
2 months ago#8
Going back to old days original estimated PLs, Buu’s max PL was listed at 400 million while SS3 Goku was 330 million. Keep in mind, this is before the idiotic retcon of Goku and Frieza’s Namek PLs. At this time, Frieza was estimated at 12 million while Super Perfect Cell was around 300 million.

Based on various things, SSG is implied to be like 10x SS3.

I read where someone, based on a ton of research, gave fusion a realistic consistent multiplier of like x8 for SS forms. (Base is way higher but not as high as SS1) Based on this, SS Vegito should be on par with SS3. We know he can go SS2 Vegito so that is now x2.

I would say SS2 Vegito is strong enough that Buu doesn’t have any chance of winning but I wouldn’t say one shot unless maybe a high powered ki move.

SSG I would say could one shot with most moves if trying.
(edited 2 months ago)
(message deleted)

MKScorpion
1 month ago#10
desassina posted...
Weaker than a mortal Genki-dama.

Got em lol
  • Post New Message