You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Free Games
  3. Free on Epic: Aven Colony (11/04-11/11)
dark lancer 2 months ago#11
Yes, it's taking a really long time with a lot of long pauses.
Not changing this signature until I come up with a new one. Started 8/5/21.
[+JMJ] [SP3RN]
KopeofOnrac 2 months ago#12
Edit: The game downloaded for me just fine, but my tone sounded all wrong. Sorry about that, @dark_lancer . I feel like I sounded like I was blaming you for the problem. I didn't mean that. Did you get the problem fixed?
My name is Kope. I saw it north, near the waterfall. Believe me! I think it was a robot.
(edited 2 months ago)
King Rial 2 months ago#13
Thanks, ER!

KopeofOnrac posted...
I feel like I sounded like I was blaming you for the problem.
Not that my opinion matters on this, but I certainly didn't read it that way.
I use Google... A lot.... >______>
KopeofOnrac 2 months ago#14
Thanks, @King_Rial .
My name is Kope. I saw it north, near the waterfall. Believe me! I think it was a robot.
dark lancer 2 months ago#15
KopeofOnrac posted...
Edit: The game downloaded for me just fine, but my tone sounded all wrong. Sorry about that, @dark_lancer . I feel like I sounded like I was blaming you for the problem. I didn't mean that. Did you get the problem fixed?

No, it was a lot of starts and stops and now it will not go any further than 75%.
Not changing this signature until I come up with a new one. Started 8/5/21.
[+JMJ] [SP3RN]
JoboHotep 2 months ago#16
Thanks for the heads up EvilResident!

i5 7600k / Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-Z170M-D3H / Gigabyte 2070 Super / 32GB Corsair 3200 DDR4 / Samsung EVO 970 Plus 1TB / SanDisk Z400s 240GB SSD /Corsair CX650M
madramzay 2 months ago#17
I have been playing this game non-stop since I downloaded it. It's incredibly addictive and I'm now behind with my studies and completely ignoring my girlfriend and my cat. Thanks Epic!
  1. Boards
  2. Free Games
  3. Free on Epic: Aven Colony (11/04-11/11)