You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Free Games
  3. Free Key Depot II
EvilResident 2 months ago#41
Heaven17 posted...
Some bots were made happy.

---
K-driver 2 months ago#42
I don't think it was bots since someone got a key 15 minutes later, bots would be instant. It's just lurkers that don't mention taking the keys.
LURKING HARD!
or hardly lurking, see?
EvilResident 2 months ago#43
K-driver posted...
I don't think it was bots since someone got a key 15 minutes later, bots would be instant. It's just lurkers that don't mention taking the keys.
We can never be sure and although the generosity is appreciated, that’s why it’s not a great idea to just post the keys openly like this :)
---
ProboBum 2 months ago#44
EvilResident posted...
We can never be sure and although the generosity is appreciated, that’s why it’s not a great idea to just post the keys openly like this :)
Fair point, I'll be more careful in the future. Hopefully it wasn't bots
Wild ARMs is still the best JRPG series in my opinion and we desperately need a new game in the series!
Outer_space 1 month ago#45
PSN Avatar Set - 78J5-X3NM-4HKH
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/3/3/5/AAUXbaAAAVz3.png
https://i.imgur.com/PZvdWWQ.gif
Outer_space posted...
PSN Avatar Set - 78J5-X3NM-4HKH
Redeemed it, thank you.
All posters and events depicted in this post are entirely fictitious. Any similarity to actual events or posters, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
(message deleted)
(message deleted)
badjay 1 month ago#49
Sorry your name triggers a censor bypass apparently. Err Poster #47

BPM: Bullets Per Minute
This is a fun little roguelite rhythm FPS game. Really unique and quite addictive. There are some problems, but if the thought of first person crypt of the necrodancer shooter interests you ask for this game.
[05:45:34] I bought an American L and it was like a tent
koolk696 1 month ago#50
Can i have project wingman please?
You should stop reading now.
  1. Boards
  2. Free Games
  3. Free Key Depot II