• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Free Games
  3. Free on Epic: Rebel Galaxy (8/12-8/19)

User Info: JoboHotep

JoboHotep
2 months ago#21
GTM posted...
The one they gave out on christmas for 1 day was the sequel. The original was never free on epic (until next week)

Thanks for the clarification GTM, I have the one they gave out, it'll be nice having the first game as well.

i5 7600k / Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-Z170M-D3H / Gigabyte 2070 Super / 32GB Corsair 3200 DDR4 / Samsung EVO 970 Plus 1TB / SanDisk Z400s 240GB SSD /Corsair CX650M

User Info: DuneMan

DuneMan
2 months ago#22
The first game and second game are quite different. While the second is a dog fighting game the first plays closer to naval combat. You're moving around on a flat plane and lining up cannon shots, with a hired Mercenary that pilots the smaller craft you see in the second game. Those mercenaries also come in upgraded variants, like the same person but with a higher hiring cost and better stats to match.

Take note too that you can be friendly with one of the pirate factions, though it takes some work at the outset to set up. That'll help you get the Smuggling Holds for cargo, if you want to do contraband missions without needing to worry about ship scans from the 'Space Police'.
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
  1. Boards
  2. Free Games
  3. Free on Epic: Rebel Galaxy (8/12-8/19)
  • Post New Message