• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Free Games
  3. Free Games poll. How many of these recent freebies interested you?

User Info: PowerMang

PowerMang
1 month ago#51
3-4..ish

Spooking posted...
Just the ones from Steam.

Yeah this. A lot of games I already have, through one way or another.

I only really use Steam or Ubi (wish they had more free games). I've honestly been too lazy to make an Epic or GOG account <_<

Not changing sig until I decide to change my sig
Started: 01-08-11

User Info: Heaven17

Heaven17
1 month ago#52
PowerMang posted...
I've honestly been too lazy to make an Epic or GOG account <_<

GOG is good in that you don't need to have their launcher installed (I HATE having many launchers) and you can download and install just the off-line installers. Also, you can have back up copies of some of your Steam games in GOG (if it still works, I'm unsure).
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Bokothechoco2

Bokothechoco2
4 weeks ago#53
I usually pick up the steam games whenever I remember to check this board, but as far as true interest, none of these games really. I claim them just to have them in my library but I'll probably never play them.

User Info: Zeus

Zeus
4 weeks ago#54
I was interested in the Shadowrun games, but I guess I missed the window on that.
(\/)(\/)|-|
There are precious few at ease / With moral ambiguities / So we act as though they don't exist.

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
4 weeks ago#55
Zeus posted...
I was interested in the Shadowrun games, but I guess I missed the window on that.
you have the board favorited and alerts for new topics set?

Zeus
3 weeks ago#56
EvilResident posted...
you have the board favorited and alerts for new topics set?

No, I mean, I knew about the offer, I just never got around to setting up a GoG account while it was going. I have the board favorited so I'll see the new listings as I scroll down. Plus most of the really cool stuff gets reposted on other boards.
(\/)(\/)|-|
There are precious few at ease / With moral ambiguities / So we act as though they don't exist.

User Info: BdazmedPrim

BdazmedPrim
3 weeks ago#57
Bokothechoco2 posted...
I usually pick up the steam games whenever I remember to check this board, but as far as true interest, none of these games really. I claim them just to have them in my library but I'll probably never play them.

It's close to you like I often think that I would play some game and then never play it
Think it'll be the same with games from this list

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
3 weeks ago#58
Zeus posted...
No, I mean, I knew about the offer, I just never got around to setting up a GoG account while it was going. I have the board favorited so I'll see the new listings as I scroll down. Plus most of the really cool stuff gets reposted on other boards.
Ahh I see. I like GOG for the DRM free offline installers. To each their own.

Zeus
2 weeks ago#59
I think my opposition to GoG and Epic is just that they're other things, whereas it took me a while to even get onboard with the idea of Steam.
(\/)(\/)|-|
  1. Boards
  2. Free Games
  3. Free Games poll. How many of these recent freebies interested you?
  • Post New Message