• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Free Games
  3. Free on Steam: Surviving Mars (Digital Deluxe Edition) (06/11-06/14)

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
1 month ago#11
sonic_c_tail posted...
doesn't seem to include everything
I thought there might have been more then 1 Upgrade pack; what do you think is missing?

User Info: sonic_c_tail

sonic_c_tail
1 month ago#12
Upon further inspection I think it's most of them. But would need to install to confirm. If anything the deluxe pack is just a pack that comes with an artwork book and some skins/building sets. It doesn't have the other stuff like green planet or the new one from march 2021.
DarkZV2Beta -No, because PS2 was garbage, and is the primary cause of the collapse of the Japanese game market in the mid 2000s. https://i.imgur.com/FMxcdHw.jpg
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
1 month ago#13
sonic_c_tail posted...
Upon further inspection I think it's most of them. But would need to install to confirm. If anything the deluxe pack is just a pack that comes with an artwork book and some skins/building sets. It doesn't have the other stuff like green planet or the new one from march 2021.
I listed it in the first post taken directly from their website so if you install you can compare

User Info: SystemEgo

SystemEgo
1 month ago#14
Going off of my Steam library, these dlc are not added to my account and thus are not included in the deluxe edition (apologies in advance for the awful formatting, just done a quick c&p):

"COMPLETE YOUR COLLECTION!
Content For This GameBrowse all (9)
£3.99
Surviving Mars: In-Dome Buildings Pack
£15.49
Surviving Mars: Green Planet
£4.79
Surviving Mars: Project Laika
£10.29
Surviving Mars: Space Race
£3.99
Surviving Mars: Colony Design Set
£2.89
Surviving Mars: Marsvision Song Contest
Free
Surviving Mars: Mysteries Resupply Pack
£2.89
Surviving Mars: Stellaris Dome Set"

Looking at the reviews on Steam, the only in-game things the Deluxe version adds are new skins (albeit nice ones) - I think the main selling point of the deluxe edition is the art book.
The only difference between heroin and Gamefaqs is that there's a period of time where you enjoy being on heroin.
  1. Boards
  2. Free Games
  3. Free on Steam: Surviving Mars (Digital Deluxe Edition) (06/11-06/14)
  • Post New Message