• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Free Games
  3. Free ("Mystery Game") on Epic: Control (06/10-06/17)

User Info: Supremo

Supremo
1 month ago#21
Game looks great, I'm delving deeper into it and I'm impressed. Really, one of the best looking games I own, together with Hitman 2, Metro Exodus and Resident Evil Village.

Berating posted...
it wasn't at launch,
Does it matter now? No, it doesn't. I never said the game was always well optimized, I said it is well optimized, which means currently, present.

If you had a bad experience with the game at launch, and paid launch price for it... Well, too bad.

I got it for free, and I'm having lots of fun with it. Running smooth as butter, high fps. Ha.
"If I started working at Nintendo instead of Sega, I would have already quit the videogame industry." - Toshihiro Nagoshi

User Info: Berating

Berating
1 month ago#22
Supremo posted...
Game looks great, I'm delving deeper into it and I'm impressed. Really, one of the best looking games I own, together with Hitman 2, Metro Exodus and Resident Evil Village.

Does it matter now? No, it doesn't. I never said the game was always well optimized, I said it is well optimized, which means currently, present.

If you had a bad experience with the game at launch, and paid launch price for it... Well, too bad.

I got it for free, and I'm having lots of fun with it. Running smooth as butter, high fps. Ha.

Berating posted...
that being said though, great game and i recommend it

glad you like it
"...Rick wants to go to the abyss. In fact, he dwells in the abyss. Rick James dwells in the abyss."

User Info: GregAir

GregAir
1 month ago#23
I added this game to my wishlist last week. Wanted to wait for some more reviews before purchase. Free is even better. And my new PC is on the way, so this might be my first new game to play!
| Gregair13 on Steam | SKOL Vikings |
| https://media.giphy.com/media/WSRXpWoATeoJW/giphy.gif |
  1. Boards
  2. Free Games
  3. Free ("Mystery Game") on Epic: Control (06/10-06/17)
  • Post New Message