• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Free Games
  3. Free on Epic: Genshin Impact (Base Game) (06/08-06/17)

User Info: sonic_c_tail

sonic_c_tail
3 months ago#11
I play the game. it gives you about 1/5 to 1/4 days worth of resources. three tier 3 food. and that's it. Not really worth it of being in the free games box. Only reason this happened is because mihoyo wants to ensure they get a better spot on the store than phantasy star new genesis, which happens to be 2 scrolls down.
List of girls that couldn't cope with facts: TRULYEPICLAWLS

User Info: TroutPaste

TroutPaste
3 months ago#12
Just wondering... why two separate topics for the Epic week?

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
3 months ago#13
TroutPaste posted...
Just wondering... why two separate topics for the Epic week?
This one is not the free mystery game and actually went free to claim on the 8th
---

User Info: JE19426

JE19426
3 months ago#14
Thank you for the link, EvilResident.

User Info: Last Soldier

Last Soldier
3 months ago#15
I'm so confused, is this game still free? It's free on so many other platforms, is it going to be a purchased game on Epic?
I can't believe I've been on Gamefaqs for 20 years now O_O

User Info: DaniloSP_80

DaniloSP_80
3 months ago#16
Last Soldier posted...
I'm so confused, is this game still free? It's free on so many other platforms, is it going to be a purchased game on Epic?

It's a free to play game on mobile and pc, with the option of purchasing in-game currency of boosters.
Xbox Gamertag: DaniloSP 80 // PSN ID: DaniloSP_80 // Steam: DaniloSP_80 // SW FC: 6033-9625-4325 // GOG: DaniloSP_80
  1. Boards
  2. Free Games
  3. Free on Epic: Genshin Impact (Base Game) (06/08-06/17)
  • Topic Archived