• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Free Games
  3. Free ("Mystery Game") on Epic: Frostpunk (06/03-06/10)

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
3 months ago#1
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/frostpunk
---

EvilResident
3 months ago#2
Sorry for lack of the usual detailed post. I am mobile today.
---

EvilResident
3 months ago#3
I also don’t think anyone guessed this correctly in the last topic but I will double check later when I have more time
---

User Info: TroutPaste

TroutPaste
3 months ago#4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRLU5DuZHr8

User Info: ProboBum

ProboBum
3 months ago#5
While not as disappointing as the last two games, it sucks that this isn't a major game like a lot of people were hoping for. So far, these mystery games have been a major letdown :/
Wild ARMs is still the best JRPG series in my opinion and we desperately need a new game in the series!

User Info: Leanaunfurled

Leanaunfurled
3 months ago#6
Pretty excited, I've heard so much praise for this one over the years but I never did bite the bullet on it. Thanks Epic lol. and thank you Evil :)
Playing: Lost Judgement

EvilResident
3 months ago#7
ProboBum posted...
While not as disappointing as the last two games, it sucks that this isn't a major game like a lot of people were hoping for. So far, these mystery games have been a major letdown :/
Another one next week sooooo…. My guess is Monopoly Family Fun Pack ;)
---

EvilResident
3 months ago#8
And same as the last few weeks, if anyone can guess the game or the series name, free keys for the correct guesser
---

User Info: ProboBum

ProboBum
3 months ago#9
EvilResident posted...
Another one next week sooooo…. My guess is Monopoly Family Fun Pack ;)
I adore Monopoly (even if games can last a long time) so I'd be fine with that XD

I'll go ahead and continue using my current guess of it being a Borderlands game
Wild ARMs is still the best JRPG series in my opinion and we desperately need a new game in the series!

EvilResident
3 months ago#10
Unrelated but; is everyone in the GameFAQs Beta now? I didn’t enroll before but I notice it on my Home Screen banner now
---
  1. Boards
  2. Free Games
  3. Free ("Mystery Game") on Epic: Frostpunk (06/03-06/10)
  • Topic Archived