• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Free Games
  3. Stubbs the Zombie giveaway drawing... enter for a chance!

User Info: TroutPaste

TroutPaste
1 month ago#41
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/7/2/9/AAWRr4AAB8M5.png

@AbstraktProfSC2 with a 2.94% chance of winning!

User Info: ProboBum

ProboBum
1 month ago#42
TroutPaste posted...
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/7/2/9/AAWRr4AAB8M5.png

@AbstraktProfSC2 with a 2.94% chance of winning!
Good s*** :3 congrats @AbstraktProfSC2
Wild ARMs is still the best JRPG series in my opinion and we desperately need a new game in the series!

User Info: TroutPaste

TroutPaste
1 month ago#43
Sorry I was playing Epic Games with my friend. Tony Hawk and NBA 2k21... lost track of time. I want to use that launcher more... if it's stealing my info (like the conspiracies claim) I might as well have fun.

Chrono held on to the key. Can either DM the winner themselves or I'll see what's up in a few hours. Just lmk what's going on
(edited 1 month ago)
niiiiice! i never win these things
Talk about backseat fishing.

User Info: Chrono_45

Chrono_45
1 month ago#45
Congrats @AbstraktProfSC2! I will DM you code in just a minute. Have fun eating brains!
got it! thanks @Chrono_45 and @TroutPaste
Talk about backseat fishing.

User Info: SJWFaqs

SJWFaqs
1 month ago#47
I didn't even realize that I was considered entered for the drawing just by posting in the thread. 😀

It would have been quite the shock if I won. I don't even know if my prefab gaming PC from Walmart ($150 tower only display model HP gaming PC) could handle it.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
1 month ago#48
ProboBum posted...
Good s*** :3 congrats @AbstraktProfSC2

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
1 month ago#49
SJWFaqs posted...
I didn't even realize that I was considered entered for the drawing just by posting in the thread. 😀

It would have been quite the shock if I won. I don't even know if my prefab gaming PC from Walmart ($150 tower only display model HP gaming PC) could handle it.
Haha you can do better then that in 2021 ;)
Even a little beefier laptop would be better

User Info: BinBinricecake

BinBinricecake
1 month ago#50
Congrats to the winner!
Gamefaqs ps4,xbox 1, and switch boards have become damn pathetic places. Why do I bother coming here at all?
  1. Boards
  2. Free Games
  3. Stubbs the Zombie giveaway drawing... enter for a chance!
  • Post New Message