• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Free Games
  3. Free ("Mystery Game") on Epic: NBA 2K21 (05/20-05/27)

User Info: ProboBum

ProboBum
4 months ago#51
Rise of the Tomb Raider was apparently leaked to be the mystery game this week.
Wild ARMs is still the best JRPG series in my opinion and we desperately need a new game in the series!

User Info: sonic_c_tail

sonic_c_tail
4 months ago#52
oh wow if that's true thats amazing. It's the only one I'm missing since i bought the first 1 and a friend gave me the third since his wife didn't want it.
List of girls that couldn't cope with facts: TRULYEPICLAWLS

ProboBum
4 months ago#53
sonic_c_tail posted...
oh wow if that's true thats amazing. It's the only one I'm missing since i bought the first 1 and a friend gave me the third since his wife didn't want it.
I haven't played any of the games in the reboot series even though I've had interest in it since the first one came out. Hopefully this will motivate me to finally delve into the reboot series lol
Wild ARMs is still the best JRPG series in my opinion and we desperately need a new game in the series!

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
4 months ago#54
ProboBum posted...
Rise of the Tomb Raider was apparently leaked to be the mystery game this week.
Aw man. You just spoiled it for everyone lol
---

EvilResident
4 months ago#55
Well I don’t think anyone guessed it in the previous comments anyway so whatever lol
---

ProboBum
4 months ago#56
EvilResident posted...
Aw man. You just spoiled it for everyone lol
Did I, or did I save you from having to give someone a free game? Lol no but seriously, it's pretty public knowledge at this point so any guess for that specific game probably weren't made in good faith anyway. I mean, you could probably just pick a random person from this topic (excluding me, of course) to give the game away to anyway :)

EvilResident
4 months ago#57
It was actually Among Us

Not RotTR
---

ProboBum
4 months ago#58
EvilResident posted...
It was actually Among Us

Not RotTR
Yup
  1. Boards
  2. Free Games
  3. Free ("Mystery Game") on Epic: NBA 2K21 (05/20-05/27)
  • Topic Archived