• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Free Games
  3. Free ("Mystery Game") on Epic: NBA 2K21 (05/20-05/27)

User Info: ProboBum

ProboBum
5 months ago#11
EvilResident posted...
At least claim it in your library :)
I have no interest in NBA and I went ahead and claimed it anyway. My nephew loves basketball so maybe I'll install it for him to play whenever he visits.
Wild ARMs is still the best JRPG series in my opinion and we desperately need a new game in the series!

User Info: GuitaristMatt

GuitaristMatt
5 months ago#12
I'd be happy about this if they didn't skimp out on the PC version
SteamDeck / GabeGear Ambassador
Ryzen 7-5800x, RTX 3080ti, 32GB DDR4

User Info: TroutPaste

TroutPaste
5 months ago#13
GuitaristMatt posted...
I'd be happy about this if they didn't skimp out on the PC version

I think the PC version might be the PS4/Xbox One style instead of PS5/Series X... only with higher settings. If that makes sense? Not sure. Someone told me that but I'm not sure exactly what he meant

User Info: JE19426

JE19426
5 months ago#14
Thank you for the link, EvilResident. Not a game I'm interested in, but I'll claim it anyway.

User Info: kriztofer

kriztofer
5 months ago#15
Oll get it but wonder how much microransactions it has? I haven't played an NBA2k game for a loooong time
Nil

User Info: AsucaHayashi

AsucaHayashi
5 months ago#16
i mean this is the nba game with an absolute s*** ton of negative reviews over 2k20 so... xd

User Info: MetalCannon2

MetalCannon2
5 months ago#17
Thanks! claimed it, it is the last gen version which sucks but at least it's free.

EvilResident posted...
ooooh another mystery game for next week......

ok same deal as last week: If you can somehow manage to guess the game correctly (OR EVEN THE SERIES ITS A PART OF) I have some Steam keys to give to the winner ^_^
The Witcher 3

User Info: ProboBum

ProboBum
5 months ago#18
EvilResident posted...
ooooh another mystery game for next week......

ok same deal as last week: If you can somehow manage to guess the game correctly (OR EVEN THE SERIES ITS A PART OF) I have some Steam keys to give to the winner ^_^
I'm gonna say it's a borderlands game
Wild ARMs is still the best JRPG series in my opinion and we desperately need a new game in the series!

User Info: Clergybones

Clergybones
5 months ago#19
Nice NBA game! Finally something pretty decent
Dokkan Battle ID: 3178095352 (Vinh)

User Info: randy_123r

randy_123r
5 months ago#20
TroutPaste posted...
I think the PC version might be the PS4/Xbox One style instead of PS5/Series X... only with higher settings. If that makes sense? Not sure. Someone told me that but I'm not sure exactly what he meant
Yeah it is. The PS5 is a completely different version. I was craving a bball game after 2k18. I think the game itself is okay from the videos I saw. The complaints people usually have is the amount of microtransactions thrown at you and the very little improvement done between games. But if this is your first basketball game in a while, and if you're not paying full price, it should be a decent experience. The gameplay is still decent, and the presentation is phenomenal.
  1. Boards
  2. Free Games
  3. Free ("Mystery Game") on Epic: NBA 2K21 (05/20-05/27)
  • Topic Archived