• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Free Games
  3. Free Key Depot

User Info: HogSplash

HogSplash
2 months ago#441
Does anyone want a code for Beat Cop on steam? I thought I was buying something else ( Drive-By Cop). It only cost me a dollar so I’m not going to sweat it.
Had to be me. Someone else might have gotten it wrong.

User Info: darkprince45

darkprince45
2 months ago#442
As an actual beat cop, I would love to have beat cop lol. But I took a game from here recently so I feel bad

User Info: AzeaBraxi

AzeaBraxi
2 months ago#443
I haven't taken anything recently so I'll take Beat Cop, just give it to darkprince45.
Now you don't need to feel bad.

User Info: HogSplash

HogSplash
2 months ago#444
@darkprince45 check your pm
Had to be me. Someone else might have gotten it wrong.

User Info: darkprince45

darkprince45
2 months ago#445

User Info: Chrono_45

Chrono_45
2 weeks ago#446
Does anyone want a code for Alien: Isolation (Epic)?

User Info: Aki_Sora

Aki_Sora
2 weeks ago#447
@Chrono_45 me please
This is GameFAQs and stating an opinion is a declaration of WAR! https://store.steampowered.com/wishlist/profiles/76561199023744394/

User Info: Chrono_45

Chrono_45
2 weeks ago#448
Sorry @Aki_Sora I made a mistake. I got the game again on Twitch Prime and I mistakenly thought that I could claim it and send you the code. Instead, it linked it directly to my account instead. I should have checked this first before posting. I am really irritated as the other two games twitch gave me for origin and GOG I had to enter the code myself.

User Info: Aki_Sora

Aki_Sora
2 weeks ago#449
@Chrono_45 it ok.
This is GameFAQs and stating an opinion is a declaration of WAR! https://store.steampowered.com/wishlist/profiles/76561199023744394/

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
2 weeks ago#450
@Aki_Sora it was already given away twice as a free Epic game so you already have it in your account (probably)
---
  1. Boards
  2. Free Games
  3. Free Key Depot
  • Post New Message