4 weeks ago #9
lightningxiii-2 posted...
darthcorpse posted...
They should do a definitive HD remaster of the whole series (improving on some of the flaws in later entries while they have the chance and including some lesser known titles) and release it on the Switch as well as PC.

I think a remaster won't be enough. They need to be remade. They're too old to be remastered and released as HD editions.

I can see your point, but I don't think they're as dated as some games from that era. But I know we totally differ in our views on older survival horror, so that's cool! Personally, i'd like to play them as they are (because I didn't play much back on the day), but portably would be the preferred method, or i'd just get the ones I can do for PS2.
Now playing: Scurge: Hive (DS), Prince of Persia Warrior Within (GameCube), Final Fantasy V (GBA)

Previous Versions
4 weeks ago
darthcorpse posted...
They should do a definitive HD remaster of the whole series (improving on some of the flaws in later entries while they have the chance and including some lesser known titles) and release it on the Switch as well as PC.

I think a remaster won't be enough. They need to be remade. They're too old to be remastered and released as HD editions.

I can see your point, but I don't think they're as dated as some games from that era. But I know we totally differ in our views on older survival horror, so that's cool! Personally, is like to play them as they are, but portably would be the preferred method, or is just get the ones I can do for PS2.
4 weeks ago
darthcorpse posted...

I can see your point, but I don't think they're as dated as some games from that era. But I know we totally differ in our views on older survival horror, so that's cool! Personally, i'd like to play them as they are (because I didn't play much back on the day), but portably would be the preferred method, or is just get the ones I can do for PS2.