• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Horror Games
  3. Bizerta - Silent Evil

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
4 months ago#1
Just found out about this game. It's currently being developed as a Wii U exclusive horror game. It has an over the shoulder camera, which should appeal to RE2 Remake fans etc, and is inspired by RE and Silent Hill. The developer is German, but I believe it will be released in NTSC territories. It's digital only I believe, and from what I've heard should only cost $20 there. I am very excited about this, and will definitely get it! The screenshots I've seen look good!
Now playing: Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii), Scurge: Hive (DS), Prince of Persia Warrior Within (GameCube), Shadowgate (GBC), Final Fantasy IV (GBA)

User Info: yadehtsiyadot

yadehtsiyadot
4 months ago#2
Got rid of the Wii U. =(

This looks interesting though.

Main character looks straight out of Final Fantasy.
Bloodborne: https://www.youtube.com/PraiseTheHunt
Bedlam Video: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCthYLU5wCVu2MdhqTFlj3RQ

darthcorpse
4 months ago#3
I didn't even clock that lol...for me FF is still synomymois with chibi 16-bit pixel art characters!

I'll be sure to post in the forum when I get it and play it.
Now playing: Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii), Scurge: Hive (DS), Prince of Persia Warrior Within (GameCube), Shadowgate (GBC), Final Fantasy IV (GBA)

User Info: ShinChuck

ShinChuck
4 months ago#4
For the Wii U? Seems like a bad move, financially--but I'll definitely give it a whirl if/when it does release.
GamerTag: ShinChuck, PSN: ShinChuck1

darthcorpse
4 months ago#5
They wanted to release it for the Switch but got denied for some reason. It's been in development for a few years, so am hoping it is out soon. And maybe with some time Nintendo will approve it for Switch too.

To be fair they wanted it on PSP too, but had some financial limitations there. So there is a chance it'll come to other platforms if there's a chance.
(edited 4 months ago)

User Info: SailorAeris380

SailorAeris380
4 months ago#6
darthcorpse posted...
is inspired by RE and Silent Hill.

Inspired by Silent Hill and Resident Evil and its subtitle is Silent Evil. That's actually pretty adorable.

darthcorpse
4 months ago#7
SailorAeris380 posted...
darthcorpse posted...
is inspired by RE and Silent Hill.

Inspired by Silent Hill and Resident Evil and its subtitle is Silent Evil. That's actually pretty adorable.

I know, right? :D

Hill Resident just doesn't have the same ring lol
(edited 4 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Horror Games
  3. Bizerta - Silent Evil
  • Post New Message