You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Horror Games
  3. Any horror games you couldn't complete?

User Info: iddy1994

iddy1994
1 week ago#1
I NEVER EVER EVER EVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEER play video games voluntarily, I will play them forcefully. I once ended up buying Outlast 2 and I still haven't completed that game.

I was just too much of a wimp! This is how much of a wimp I was I grabbed my pillow and put it in front of my face and pushed forward on my controller. I just couldn't handle playing it, I was teh same with resident evil 7 and that was only the demo!

What horror games couldn't you completed and why?
iddy1994 posted...
I NEVER EVER EVER EVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEER play video games voluntarily, I will play them forcefully.

Funny!

iddy1994 posted...
I was just too much of a wimp!

Don't call yourself that!

iddy1994 posted...
I grabbed my pillow and put it in front of my face and pushed forward on my controller.

How old are you? Not trying to make fun of you or anything like that, not at all. I'm just curious. You have every right to get scared by a scary game and nobody can blame you for it. And welcome to the horror board @iddy1994
Horror fans can discuss horror games here: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/1482-horror-games
My dearest beloved Light, you will remain my love for eternity
(edited 1 week ago)

iddy1994
1 week ago#3
lightningxiii-2 posted...
iddy1994 posted...
I NEVER EVER EVER EVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEER play video games voluntarily, I will play them forcefully.

Funny!

iddy1994 posted...
I was just too much of a wimp!

Don't call yourself that!

iddy1994 posted...
I grabbed my pillow and put it in front of my face and pushed forward on my controller.

How old are you? Not trying to make fun of you or anything like that, not at all. I'm just curious. You have every right to get scared by a scary game and nobody can blame you for it. And welcome to the horror board @iddy1994

I was 22!
Are you trying RE 2 remake?
Horror fans can discuss horror games here: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/1482-horror-games

User Info: ABXYLR

ABXYLR
1 week ago#5
Not me personally but my Aunt has never finished Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly because she said it's the only game that has genuinely terrified her.
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!" - Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night 1997

User Info: GTurtlte

GTurtlte
1 week ago#6
Alien isolation. Not out of fear. Just got burnt out

I was at the mission where i had the flamethrower
"Welcome back, To the stage of history"

iddy1994
1 week ago#7
lightningxiii-2 posted...
Are you trying RE 2 remake?

My friend told me that I should, he said that it doesn't have that many jump scares

iddy1994
1 week ago#8
ABXYLR posted...
Not me personally but my Aunt has never finished Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly because she said it's the only game that has genuinely terrified her.

Never heard of the game, I'll have a look at it

iddy1994
1 week ago#9
GTurtlte posted...

Someone would Have to pay me to play that!
iddy1994 posted...
GTurtlte posted...

Someone would Have to pay me to play that!

How about this:

https://imgtc.com/i/EWIWlVx.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Horror Games
  3. Any horror games you couldn't complete?