• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Horror Games
  3. What was the first horror game you've ever played?
Mine was Until Dawn.

It's not my genre and I wouldn't have bought it if it wasn't bundled with the PS4 I got. But I really liked it actually

User Info: HollowKnail

HollowKnail
1 month ago#62
user name change. the previous one bothered me after over analyzing it

User Info: Lil_Bit83

Lil_Bit83
1 month ago#63
Hmm. I don't think its horror, but does The 7th Guest for the computer count? It does have some f***ed up s*** in it, including murder, deals with the devil, the trapped souls of children in dolls and the occasional jump scare. It's a first person puzzle game.
2DS FC tempest 1478 9807 1205
(edited 1 month ago)

HollowKnail
1 month ago#64
^I've watched a longplay and I'd say so.

User Info: lightningxiii-2

lightningxiii-2
1 month ago#65
Welcome to the horror board, everyone.

HollowKnail posted...
user name change. the previous one bothered me after over analyzing it

What was your username before?
Horror fans can discuss horror games here: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/1482-horror-games
My dearest beloved Light, you will remain my love for eternity

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
1 month ago#66
Lil_Bit83 posted...
Hmm. I don't think its horror, but does The 7th Guest for the computer count? It does have some f***ed up s*** in it, including murder, deals with the devil, the trapped souls of children in dolls and the occasional jump scare. It's a first person puzzle game.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that!! That was an early one for me too! Very over the top and a bit cheesy, but has a spot in my heart.

I think System Shock might be another early contender, but think it back I am not sure if I played it myself or watched a friend play it.
Now playing: LotR: The Third Age, Scurge: Hive (DS), Prince of Persia Warrior Within (GameCube), Final Fantasy V (GBA)

HollowKnail
1 month ago#67
Im the newcomer you just welcomed to the board. :D
  1. Boards
  2. Horror Games
  3. What was the first horror game you've ever played?
  • Post New Message